New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    uy.... am not tsikot expert

expert sa pag bubukas at pag research sa Haynes lang....LOLOLO

really bought the haynes kasi alang owners manual ang model ng paj ko

although the other forums I've been to say don't take Haynes as "bible truth" halos lahat naman ng na encounter ko na problems/issues with other pajero owners' rides here at TSIKOT sa Haynes may documented na workplan or approach

objective ko talaga is to share what's written para naman to take away most of the guesswork halimbawa sa trouble shooting or sa periodic maintenance schedule

napakuwento tuloy....LOLOLO

sure...take a look at it and see sections you need to photocopy

i posted an offer nuon na i'd glady xerox haynes sections of specific model you have in exchange for a GenII owner's manual na xerox din- if you have that then mas maganda if not then ok lang- cguro i'll get to xerox one when all of us pajero owners decide to meet ala EB/fellowship...sabi ko nga i agenda would be to show the haynes around and get comments as to what to xerox etc...

napakuwento ulit....LOLOLOL

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    since you guys are talking about automatic trans... baka pwede ko naman isingit ung problem ko?!?! super lakas kasi shift-shock ng pajero 3door subic ko... do you guys know anyone or any place where i can have it fixed? ang panget kasi talaga ng shifting... once you put it into drive talagang malakas ung jerk niya. i hope you guys can help me with my problem. thanks! and if it is not to much to asko... can you just text me at 09273279725?!?! thanks again!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Just want to ask how liter/s of ATF to use for power steering of Paj gen2 4m40 subic? i want to change every fluids kc and the manual is japanese

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Noong inimbento ang power steering, wala pang power steering fluid. Kaya designed to run on ATF ang mga ito (dahil may ATF na nung panahong iyon and suitable ito for use sa hydraulic systems). Sa mga ibang newer cars lang (Honda Civic, etc.) kailangan gumamit ng PS Fluid. Halos lahat ATF pa din. Kahit yung MB100 namin, ATF pa din ang gamit sa PS.

Pero no harm naman if you use PSF on an ATF system. Huwag lang siguro ATF on a PSF system. I'm not an expert on this so don't take my word for it.

Nasa manual kasi lahat iyan. Tiga saan ka ba? Baka gusto mo na lang ipa-xerox ang manual ko.

Boss OTEP. - request sana me ng manual ng 2.8 pajero if meron ka. La bang downloadable file nyan>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Inquiry: Pajero 3 Door Automatic Trans