New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Hello guys,
    just registered as i am planning to get a Gen1 pajero.
    My prospect is a 1991 LWB 5 dr; 4x4; 2.0 Gas manual tranny, flatroof Pajero.

Need inputs please.
    1. I think this is the smallest engine on 1st Gen Pajero, anybody has experience with this engine? If ever na puno kme like 7 adults, is it a capable SUV umakyat ng Kenon road (with all the zigzag paakyat matarik)? Ofcourse considering na condition naman engine.
    2. Sabi ng seller friend ko dual aircon sya, meaning sa second row may aircon din. Is this accurate na meron talagang model na may second aircon as stock?
    3. Kaya ba netong mag tow ng oto, let say papa customize akong flatbed to carry my vintage car. kaya kaya going to let say SUbic for an event (hindi hirap)?

Maraming salamat po sa mga replies ninyo!
    Lester

Quote Originally Posted by zan View Post
    some go as high as 200k + pa. Update us kung nakakuha ka na.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sir, 2.6 ang makina nyan, malakas naman yan, yun nga lang, malakas din sa gas

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Sir ROn,
    Thank you for the feedback, i am glad capable naman pala itong 1st gen kahit gas engine.

Do you have any figures sir kung gano kalakas ang consumo? both city and highway?
    I am going to test drive the unit in 2 days and wanted to get more info. before i pay for the unit!

Thank you po!

Lester

Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Sir, 2.6 ang makina nyan, malakas naman yan, yun nga lang, malakas din sa gas

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ...recently had the opportunity to drive one...
    parang tigas ng owner jeep ang suspension.. on stilts!
    but yes, basic... designed to last forever..
    the gen 1 stirs my want-to-own-it, better than the subsequent models.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I love mine... it gets me in and out of BAHA and i use it in rather Rugged conditions.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    pajero17.jpg

Thank you for the feedback guys, i bought the Pajero and enjoying it!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Good day mga sirs This is actually my first time posting here at tsikot. Also planning to purchase a Gen 1 soon as my first car. I have a question especially for those who have the Gen 1 with the 4D56T. What's the RPM on a typical highway cruise like 100 kph ? Sorry for the long post

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Mga less 3k siguro sir. Tiga saan ba mga Gen 1 boys dito? I'm in qc banawe area lang baka you might want to meet up minsan and swap stories. All gen 1 boys.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Taking care of a Gen 1, you need to have patience and understanding. Pero iuuwi ka nya talaga kahit ano mangyari.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    any new Gen 1 owners?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Inputs on Gen 1 Pajero