New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 167
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    978
    #71
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertB
    I got a call the other day from SFM San Pablo, Mitsu dealer down south, to bring my S/S down at the casa. A warranty engineer from Cainta inspected my "fogging" windscreen.

    The engineer declared my windscreen's condition a rarity. He did not offer any explanation, just retorted "could be chemicals...," inspected thoroughly all the edges, asked a couple of questions, then assured a replacement.

    I was told I will be contacted by the dealer's warranty engineer if the replacement windscreen is available.

    Quite a long wait (almost two years). My lesson? Never shy from demanding and constantly reminding quality. We somehow get what we ask for (or do not get it if we do not ask).

    Cheers!

    happy ending sir!!! kahit matagal ang result pinalitan pa din nila..

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    38
    #72
    Quote Originally Posted by arvic
    happy ending sir!!! kahit matagal ang result pinalitan pa din nila..
    Sure is, Arvic.

    If it is of any assurance, particularly to Mitsu owners as us, the incumbent management group of Mitsubishi Motors worldwide is working hard to regain lost customer loyalty. If such customer-centric thinking and service levels are maintained and kept at high levels at MMPC, expect MMC to recoup grounds it lost through the years.

    The MMC Annual Report of 2005 states its corporate philosophy:
    "We are committed to the utmost driving pleasure and safety for our valued customers and our community. On these commitments, we will never compromise. This is the Mitsubishi Motors way."

    As a car rental company who trails the market leader once said, "We work harder to be number 1."

    Cheers!

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    978
    #73
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertB
    Sure is, Arvic.

    If it is of any assurance, particularly to Mitsu owners as us, the incumbent management group of Mitsubishi Motors worldwide is working hard to regain lost customer loyalty. If such customer-centric thinking and service levels are maintained and kept at high levels at MMPC, expect MMC to recoup grounds it lost through the years.

    The MMC Annual Report of 2005 states its corporate philosophy:
    "We are committed to the utmost driving pleasure and safety for our valued customers and our community. On these commitments, we will never compromise. This is the Mitsubishi Motors way."

    As a car rental company who trails the market leader once said, "We work harder to be number 1."

    Cheers!

    HOOHAH!

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,465
    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by jake1210
    sir Basti, BPI-MS ba insurance mo, magkano ba premium? mag-expire kasi insurance ko sa march. nagpadala na kasi quotation nung dati kong insurance 18T daw premium.
    sori for late reply...actually TPL lang insurance kow...kasow akow binangga! hihihi tapos, BPI-MS ang insurance ng bumangga s'kin....

    pero nagpa quote po ako sa BPI-MS cos i find their service quite good.
    ang quotation:
    98 Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Diesel

    P241,000 coverage (lang, hindi na raw tataas)

    tapos ang premium is 7,000+ (kung gusto mong 1st 2,000 pesos lang bayad mo in case of accidents)
    or 6,000+ (kung gusto mong 1st 3,000 ang babayaran mong participating cost)

    good news, pwede pa terms 90days PDC(so, 6k or 7k dibyedibye 3 di masama) ...oh dba? hindi naman ako parang ahente nyan...

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    354
    #75
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    sori for late reply...actually TPL lang insurance kow...kasow akow binangga! hihihi tapos, BPI-MS ang insurance ng bumangga s'kin....

    pero nagpa quote po ako sa BPI-MS cos i find their service quite good.
    ang quotation:
    98 Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Diesel

    P241,000 coverage (lang, hindi na raw tataas)

    tapos ang premium is 7,000+ (kung gusto mong 1st 2,000 pesos lang bayad mo in case of accidents)
    or 6,000+ (kung gusto mong 1st 3,000 ang babayaran mong participating cost)

    good news, pwede pa terms 90days PDC(so, 6k or 7k dibyedibye 3 di masama) ...oh dba? hindi naman ako parang ahente nyan...
    .... maraming salamat

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    84
    #76
    hi guys!!!!!!

    im new to this forum....well, i was happy to be here........guys, i owned an adventure sports 99 model...its been with me na for almost 7 years since i got it last sept 0f 1999. its been performing so perfect to me.....got it na on a land trip from my place here in butuan to cagayan de oro,davao,cebu,leyte,surigao,baguio,ilocos sur and norte and around manila na rin......tested ko talag adventure ko!!!....
    its ODO now reads almost 97T km na.......GUYS,,,IS IT TIME NA TO DISPOSE IT????
    ALA PA TO TAGAS NI KATITING.....manghihinayang kc ako sa gusto missis!!! hehehe....sayang rin lahat accessories nakabit ko!!!!!!!..
    anyways......thanks and more power guys!!!!!!

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    30
    #77
    ok pa yan.......hehehe.... pwede rin na benta mo yan tapos bili ka ng adventure na bago...... hehehe

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    84
    #78
    sir ecnerwal,

    yoko na dispose unit ko. kakahinayang kc....loves ko to!!! hehehe handa ko na lang to pang museum me adventure new gen daw lalabas sa october sabi ng friend ko managing the MMC-butuan... no kaya porma nito???

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    38
    #79
    Quote Originally Posted by teejae73
    hi guys!!!!!!

    im new to this forum....well, i was happy to be here........guys, i owned an adventure sports 99 model...its been with me na for almost 7 years since i got it last sept 0f 1999. its been performing so perfect to me.....got it na on a land trip from my place here in butuan to cagayan de oro,davao,cebu,leyte,surigao,baguio,ilocos sur and norte and around manila na rin......tested ko talag adventure ko!!!....
    its ODO now reads almost 97T km na.......GUYS,,,IS IT TIME NA TO DISPOSE IT????
    ALA PA TO TAGAS NI KATITING.....manghihinayang kc ako sa gusto missis!!! hehehe....sayang rin lahat accessories nakabit ko!!!!!!!..
    anyways......thanks and more power guys!!!!!!
    Welcome to this thread TeeJae.

    Looks like you really had been around and about with your Adventure. If I were you, hang on to your first generation Adventure. I had a 2000 GLX diesel model but traded up to a 2003 S/S. I would say, I still like the grunt, steel, and clean brute look of the first gen.

    Your 97k mileage still can go way beyond that. I know of someone who has a 2002 model with a 160k mileage to it. Properly maintained with no short cuts and penny pinching, the unit still looks near pristine and could still rev at 160kph down Star Express Way.

    About the new Adventure, there is a similar thread in MAC <http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24658> and in another dgroup. Called Zinger in Taiwan, it resembles the body of Toyota Innova.

    Cheers!

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    317
    #80
    Quote Originally Posted by teejae73
    sir ecnerwal,

    yoko na dispose unit ko. kakahinayang kc....loves ko to!!! hehehe handa ko na lang to pang museum me adventure new gen daw lalabas sa october sabi ng friend ko managing the MMC-butuan... no kaya porma nito???
    hahaha! parehas tayo ng iniisip sir! kung pwede lang buruhin binuro ko na.... pero sabi ni sir ecnerwal mas malakas ang mga modelo ngayon malamang kasi euro compliant na sila. samantalang tayo panahon pa ng hapon.....

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
How are your &quot;Adventures?&quot;