New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hello guys!

I want to do correction to my last post before this... what I refer to Kuda Deluxe is Kuda Diamond! Kuda Deluxe is the first design of Kuda which the grill are horizontal..
    Some Kuda Diamond have the same design too but the latest one has Grandia-like grill... but the difference is, Diamond's grill is horizontal pattern while Grandia is vertical pattern which almost copy BMW's grill!

here in Our Country RHD is prohibited! that's why 2nd hand cars coming from japan like pajero,trooper,civic and RVR must convert from RHD to LHD before they can register and sell the car in the market. Reason for RHD is not allowed? Safety reason.. our roads and highway system is not design to cater RHD. Thus, might create a road accident.(Arvic)
    Oh no.. do I must learn to drive again if I drive in Philliphines? -_-

Btw, I interested in how did the RHD cars converted into LHD... do they converted perfectly or not? Did the wiper or turning lever also swapped? How about the engines?
    In Indonesia LHD cars just remain as it is. Mainly Off-Road Jeeps, Complete Build-Up Germany cars, and Military vehicles. Eventhough the import of those vehicles are limited due to the high tax and safety reason..
    However, I think Indonesian people needs LHD rather than RHD.. we often taking-over another vehicles from LEFT side! And some of the parking system made the passenger arrive further from the main door!!

is RHD or LHD are not important thing? Check it below..

Some anecdote... in the U.S. there is a service to convert LHD into RHD just for FUN! (mostly charged for USD600 and only for certain models only) This is mostly influenced to the fanatics of RHD Japanese cars.
    Another? Japan is the highest in LHD vehicles import and let those driven in their left-driving system. England is the next. Vladivostok of Russia and Myanmar are the vice-versa.
    LHD and RHD are somehow no more regard as safety function but slowly become a cachet.

Another nice info about LHD and RHD I found on net if you interested:
    Australia is the first country to ban LHD cars in the market, however the old vehicles may still be LHD with additional sign.
    Only Indonesia, Japan, and Thailand, that never part of British commonwealth, but also drive left.
    Only Egypt which is still the part of commonwealth, but drive right.
    Driving-in-the-left-side-of-the-road habit are regard as the symbol of commonwealth, that's why several countries that gain independence after being part of British commonwealth soon become drive right, except India and Hongkong.
    Hongkong drive left, but Mainland China drive right... soon or late Hongkong just waiting its time to be swapped into right driving.
    Walking in the right side of the road was first introduced by Napoleon during the France revolution in 1789.
    RHD are just following the fighting habit of gladiator or the walking habit of soldiers... no other reason such as function, etc... even in some countries RHD regard as cars for lefties!
    No matter which steering wheel is located, you may only access it with both hand or single left-hand only.

Some sources from Wikipedia, etc... compile yourself.. this is some of what I remember...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    here's my adventure....

it's so sad

December 25, 2005 * 5:20pm Buendia cor Paseo de Roxas in Makati City, i got into a collision.

starting a new year with a Bump.

btw, do any of you guys know of a shop that sells a bullbar same as with my car, they'll be replacing my bullbar. i want as much as possible for it to be same as my current. TIA.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    punta ka lealtad sa may espana dun ang gawaan nyan bro!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    tnx, sir eurie. ill try to drop by there.
    baka kase di ko trip yung bullbar na ikakabit eh.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    This is the brochure of Kuda Grandia...

and this is a photo of Mitsu Kuda Diamond (old design) which i found on this link

http://hyouryuu.com/motor/kuda.html

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006 Guys!!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    here's my adventure....

it's so sad

December 25, 2005 * 5:20pm Buendia cor Paseo de Roxas in Makati City, i got into a collision.

starting a new year with a Bump.

btw, do any of you guys know of a shop that sells a bullbar same as with my car, they'll be replacing my bullbar. i want as much as possible for it to be same as my current. TIA.

ouch!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    it seems it gonna be a tough 2006 for my Adventure, though i hope NOT, im quite superticious. first, i entered the year with a bitch slapped front of my 'venture. next, yesterday, January 1st before going to work...my right front tire was flat....wasnt that a bad sign or what? i hope NOT... know what? when i woke up just this afternoon, my right rear tires was flat as well....arrrghhhh...pag minamalas ka nga naman!!!!!

i still love my Adventure.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    it seems it gonna be a tough 2006 for my Adventure, though i hope NOT, im quite superticious. first, i entered the year with a bitch slapped front of my 'venture. next, yesterday, January 1st before going to work...my right front tire was flat....wasnt that a bad sign or what? i hope NOT... know what? when i woke up just this afternoon, my right rear tires was flat as well....arrrghhhh...pag minamalas ka nga naman!!!!!

i still love my Adventure.

sir nagkasabay sabay lng po yan... Hope magawa na agad adventure nyo...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by arvic
    sir nagkasabay sabay lng po yan... Hope magawa na agad adventure nyo...
    sana nga sir, tnx! medyo bagal kumilos lahat kasi long Holiday eh....
    we're waiting for the LOA from the insurance (BPI-MS) of the 3rd party... for the repairs to be started na. dang! its so mabagal.
    Last edited by basti08; January 2nd, 2006 at 06:02 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sana nga sir, tnx! medyo bagal kumilos lahat kasi long Holiday eh....
    we're waiting for the LOA from the insurance (BPI-MS) of the 3rd party... for the repairs to be started na. dang! its so mabagal.

Ayos pla nmn yung insurance eh.. BPI kesa yung nka disgrasya sa amin alpha insurance umabot ng 1 month bgo natapos ang pagdurusa ko. hehehe

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
How are your "Adventures?"