New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ay, onga pala. but if problem presists even after multiple bleeding, replace na yan.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may pajero dito sa amin na galing sa Belgian embassy gen2. the two tone lower part is darker, bumpers same color as the cladding, black grille, black tail light bezel, balck door handles, black side mirror, tail/turn lamps on the rear bumper, mags looks the same but rough finish, rear plate plastic, front plate plastic, and others pa.

it has a 2.8tdic engine, abs and other good stuff. a good alternative to a gen2.5 I like the gen2's body better.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the replies guys,anyway,do you guys have any idea how much the tail/turn lamps on the rear bumper cost?do you have to replace the whole rear bumper?or you can just drill the existing bumper?thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    just drill. may taiwan depo brand around 4k siguro.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    just drill. may taiwan depo brand around 4k siguro.
    ok,thanks sir,anyway,would you know kung saan po available yun depo na tail/turn lamps?i tried calling some shops who sells depo products,pero wala po silang stock eh,thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post ko later, galing lang me sa autobuff store sa banawe n retiro. i got my depot euro tail lights doon. they also have the bumper signal lights there. got their calling card kahapon.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nikko m,
    i suggest you have the drilling of the bumper at professionally. hirap na magkamali. bubutas kasi yan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kcboy,
    sir,how much po yun tail/turn lamps and tail lights na depo?thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam ko last time matatawaran mo yung euro tail lights at 4,000. yung bumper signal lights mga 3,000. pair no po yun. try mo tumawad pa if you plan to get both at the same time. malay mo bumigay ng 6 to 6,500.post ko mamaya. nasa pajero ko pa yung card.....tamad pa lumabas sa parking lot ako.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Mitsubishi Shogun?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
how to convert a gen. 2 pajero to euro ver.