New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys. Mr. Moderator, medyo OT ito pero I thought of posting this here kasi.. it's does matter a lot kung makikita agad ng mga avid AUV and SUV members here sa thread na to. Please let me do this once lang.

Our Mitsubishi Adventure 2002 (color is Aspen white/silver) is offered to others para sila na magcontinue ng hulog. Kung matutulungan nyo akong mag hanap sana ng buyer, eto yung details:

Paid 248k (insurance, 30% down, LTO, etc) and some added accesories like step bar (mga nasa 5k ata so yung wala pa sa 248 eto)

Paid 2 months na since the unit was purchased oct 2002, so on it's 3rd month na ngayong december....

Mileage is between 4k-4.5k but i assure you no scratches...

Now the owner, which is my aunt is passing it on to whoever's interested. You would only pay 220k all-in. You don't have to pay back the 2 months and the accesories price. Just 220k will do, para lang maibalik at least much of the amount na ki nash-out. If you're interested, you can contact my me at 0916-6466222. Look for me, Reynaldo Montemayor and we'll discuss this. Or else, you can either leave your phone numbers here as well. thanks, hope you can help me on this.

Mr. Moderator, thank you in advance for letting this topic in. More power!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka walang kakagat dahil nandiyan na yong 2003 model,

Pag may 220K cash out ka na puwede ka nang kumuha ng bagong 2003 model, halos ganoon din ang hulog...

Help on our Mitsubishi Adventure 2002