New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi guys 1st of all Im glad to be a part of tiskot biz I have read a lot of useful facts (tHANK YOU) Mga sir ask lng po sana ako ng advice coz me and my wife will be purchasing a brand new vehicle in mind is a fuel economy is our concern and maintenance in longterm prespective. We live in the province and kinda rough road to get in the city and it is 12 km from our home to my wife's work place. What we will be the best option for me the gx which made me belive that it is economical on daily use or the vios which provides greater mil. for gas.Im not a race car driver no roadrush when Im driving for driving attitude. Your Ideas will be greatly appreciated Thank you Budget is 650k to 700k pahabol po what is the difference of beig euro2 compaliant?is gx a euro complaint also sorry if I have a lot of queries first time to own or purchase a vehicle.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    - euro compliant vehicle means it passes environmental requirement in europe. Euro 5 ang highest alam ko nd most vehicle sa pinas eh euro2 level na. Honda all vehicle euro 4 compliant. Yung gx malamang euro2 compliant na din. the higher the euro compliance better for the environment and ibig sabihin maganda talaga engine ng car.

No brainer ang vios due to FC efficiency and reliability. proven na yan kaya nga best selling car f any kind in the country! it all boils down kung ano ang mas ok ang looks at driving impression sayo. test drive both para sure ka. Pero mas Fuel efficient pa din vios esp the manual na 1.3. proven na yan. Ayaw mo avanza? ok din performance nito.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 55markymayk View Post
    Hi guys 1st of all Im glad to be a part of tiskot biz I have read a lot of useful facts (tHANK YOU) Mga sir ask lng po sana ako ng advice coz me and my wife will be purchasing a brand new vehicle in mind is a fuel economy is our concern and maintenance in longterm prespective. We live in the province and kinda rough road to get in the city and it is 12 km from our home to my wife's work place. What we will be the best option for me the gx which made me belive that it is economical on daily use or the vios which provides greater mil. for gas.Im not a race car driver no roadrush when Im driving for driving attitude. Your Ideas will be greatly appreciated Thank you Budget is 650k to 700k pahabol po what is the difference of beig euro2 compaliant?is gx a euro complaint also sorry if I have a lot of queries first time to own or purchase a vehicle.
    Thank you po sir kamusta namn po ang fuel consumption ng avanza na 7 seater?medyo mahal kc didto sa amin ang gas 54 php going to 55. Would I be able to save more if Gx kunin ko yung diesil sa amin is 44 to 55 php.How about sir the ford fiesta me feedback naba in terms of performance and fuel consumption?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 55markymayk View Post
    Thank you po sir kamusta namn po ang fuel consumption ng avanza na 7 seater?medyo mahal kc didto sa amin ang gas 54 php going to 55. Would I be able to save more if Gx kunin ko yung diesil sa amin is 44 to 55 php.How about sir the ford fiesta me feedback naba in terms of performance and fuel consumption?
    -- parts kc ng ford and problem unless may casa dyan or madali ka maka-punta sa manila for the spare parts na replacement just in case ayaw mo OEM. Matipid for sure ang fiesta. mga 10-11 city at 14-15km/l sa hway. ang avanze ko noon 9-10 km/l sa city at 14-15 km/l sa hway. Manual k yun na J model at medyo lightfooted naman ako. Ok ang avanza, maganda performance and since toyota, madali ang parts niyan gaya ng GX. In the long run kc baka mas makatipid ka sa avanza. every 10KM lng change oil niyan at 3.5ltrs lng magagamit vs GX na 4.5 ltrs at every 5km ang change oil. use semi or fully synthetic if kaya ng budget para sulit at maganda maging performance niya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format & grammar. Use proper sentenses and paragraph construction. If your message posted is hard to read, less people will read it & respond.

Read the RULES.

Ignorance is NOT an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]

Help need advise