New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rowsbear View Post
    Hello,

Me problem yung Mitsubishi 1995 lancer namin. I was driving fine one day tapos biglang bumagsak yung RPM nung kotse. Although umaandar siya, hirap na hirap humatak tska everytime na binabaon ko yung gas e mas lalong bumababa yung rpm. Pinacheck ko sa mekaniko that day tapos sbi barado na yung gas filter so pinalitan pero hindi pa rin siya humahatak at sabi nung mr mekaniko e baka daw me tubig yung gas. After some days na drain na namin ung gas but still ganun pa rin ayaw humatak. Hindi rin alam ng ibang mekaniko ung problem e, me idea b kayo dito? thanks!

my dear friends,
    let us help a friend in need. let us start with the basics. check the obvious, check what is due for servicing as per the owner's or service manual. let us stop guessing. the so called scientific wild ass guess (swag) does not apply anymore. you are wasting valuable time and possibly polluting our one and only earth by dumping too much hydrocarbons, oxides of nitrogen, carbon monoxide and unburnt fuel. when in doubt, read manuals and perform services properly. guessing only leads to hoping you solved the "problem". let's get to the point, do it scientifically. it not only is inconvenient being stuck with the same symptoms but it is very costly not to mention unsafe. enough with the blabber. do it right the first time and stop guessing. good luck
    jick

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    my dear friends,
    let us help a friend in need. let us start with the basics. check the obvious, check what is due for servicing as per the owner's or service manual. let us stop guessing. the so called scientific wild ass guess (swag) does not apply anymore. you are wasting valuable time and possibly polluting our one and only earth by dumping too much hydrocarbons, oxides of nitrogen, carbon monoxide and unburnt fuel. when in doubt, read manuals and perform services properly. guessing only leads to hoping you solved the "problem". let's get to the point, do it scientifically. it not only is inconvenient being stuck with the same symptoms but it is very costly not to mention unsafe. enough with the blabber. do it right the first time and stop guessing. good luck
    jick
    to jick, for information lang..the reason for this forum is for us to give "educated" opinion dun sa nirereklamo nya sa oto nya. if he is not here, he would not have needed our help anyway. people here base their opinions on actual experiences and actual knowledges not on WILD ASS GUESS, as you have mentioned. nasasa threadstarter na yun if he gets our opinion or not, but WE ARE NOT HERE TO FIX THE PROBLEM. IF THE THREADSTARTER WANTS TO FIX THE PROBLEM THEN HE JUST HAS TO DO ONE THING, BRING HIS CAR TO A MECHANIC.

If you can see the threadstarter's question, nagtatanong sya kung ano opinions namin.

and yes, NOT ALL CAR PROBLEMS CAN BE FOUND INSIDE THE MANUAL. Basically, kung ano yung nasa car manual, basic troubleshooting lang yan. Nothing beats having your car fixed and checked by a qualified car mechanic and that is all.

now if you do not have anything good to say, but just want to say something so you can add on your number of forum posts and earn T-cash, this does not work on tsikot.

imho.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    hello goodfellow,
    i live on guam, not based on guam(no wanna be military lingo). i am temporarily in germany. as for your question, the information you gave is insufficient and i think (not 100%) your ecu is flash programmable. your question is and has had answers already. try asian import magazines or google it. there are forums already for your specific car. hope you will find the right website. good luck
    jick
    Jick,

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12