New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Buy the whole Evo kit. That usually includes front cut and rear differential, as well as all the wheels, axles and suspension. Sometimes it includes fenders and hood, but these won't fit. The mechanical bits should cost you around 300-400k. Cut out your rear multi-link brace and weld in the rear differential, swap out the engine and front suspension and get the transmisssion positioned. then measure how much you have to cut the prop-shaft to fit. You might also need to cut a bigger tunnel in the floor if the GSR doesn't have the same tunnel that the sedan does (you'll have to get both a sedan and a GSR up on a lift to see the differences).

Thanks sir , i'll let you know guys once i finished the projects. sir i have rear differential and rear suspension already. so i have to cut and weld my rear flooring? and make me wrong ....so do i have to modified / machine works my whole rear flooring?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just the mounting point for the differential. If you want, you can reinforce the area where you'll weld the mounting points with extra steel plate to be sure it's secure.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Just the mounting point for the differential. If you want, you can reinforce the area where you'll weld the mounting points with extra steel plate to be sure it's secure.

thanks you sir, .....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Gsr awd???!!!