New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Did anyone experience NO GPS on your AVT HU? Been experiencing this for two days already. My unit is the 2016 Monty.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kofranks View Post
    All readings (temp, gas mileage, elevation, etc.) on my AVT suddenly all show "_ _". Does this also happen to any of you? What is the fix for this? Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Danilog View Post
    Were you able to solve this, continuous play of mp3 across folders? Thanks.
    Was able to do this by choosing repeat all. Settings was repeat folder hence the mp3 only repeats in the same folder and to have to move manually to another folder. Hope this helps. ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Underpar View Post
    Did anyone experience NO GPS on your AVT HU? Been experiencing this for two days already. My unit is the 2016 Monty.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Have a 2012 Montero. Is there a limit to the number of contacts when you pair a phone with the AVT headunit? Paired my iPhone 6+ and contact list onscreen is only up to letter "L", or up to 993 contacts only.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Good day sirs. I own an 09 GLS SE Montero Sport. Is the AVT Head Unit of the 2010-up GTV models compatible with my unit? If ever, where can i have the best deal for the head unit, panel and the stereo? Thanks.

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    I have 2015 MS GLS-V. Just noticed that my backup camera display doesn't have the reference line on either side, only horizontal lines (to monitor how far/near the back of your car from the object). Is there any update on this? It will be easy to see the spacing on both sides on parking slot kung meron sana. TIA.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Good day sirs. Ask ko lang kung may AV input yung AVT head unit natin? May spare kasi ako tv plus lagay ko sana sa monty. Thanks sirs!

Sent from my Lenovo Z90a40 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eyron View Post
    Good day sirs. Ask ko lang kung may AV input yung AVT head unit natin? May spare kasi ako tv plus lagay ko sana sa monty. Thanks sirs!

Sent from my Lenovo Z90a40 using Tapatalk
    I believe it has bro as the SA was offering installation of tvplus as a freebie...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hi, anyone experienced stock avt unit for 2014 cannot access dvd? the dvd option on source selection screen cannot be selected. sometimes it comes back. any ideas or help? tia!

one more thing, anyone tried having their panel guage look like optitron ones? change to led bulbs then lights up even without turning on park / headlights.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    I have a 2014 GLX Montero. I wish to know if it has an rca out and how many? Im planning to transfer my sub from my other car this one with a mono amp. Anyone has setup their sounds using their existing AVT HEADUNIT for this model?

Thanks!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast