New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Pag nagplay lamg ba ng dvd nawawala? Or maski naka radio lang? Baka naman nag skip lang yun dvd pag nalulubak.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Weirdest and most annoying thing about the MS's GPS is, when you enter the name of your destination, and the name has multiple locations.... (For example, restaurants with multiple branches)

Typically, for a regular GPS, like Garmin, Tomtom, Magellan etc,- it provides you with the choices from the nearest [location] where you're at,-to the farthest....

But the MS's GPS provides you with choices randomly,- like all over the Philippines or Luzon.... This is most annoying and confusing,- since you have to scroll [down many times] to find the right choice/site...

Any setting that I might have missed?- Or is this the thing with this GPS???

TIA, bros.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.0K _/_/_/_/_/:jazzybass:_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    May 2015
    Sir kung sa DVD playing lang nagma-manifest yung tumatalon/tumitigil na sound, at kung walang ganun kapag radio/usb/bluetooth music, mukhang sa DVD na yun mismo at hindi sa wiring. Try other DVDs of CDs kung ganun pa rin mangyayari.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Yes. Sa DVD lang nawawala yung sound. What is weird is I have to hit the side of the head unit to get the sound back.

I have tried different DVDs and they all loose sound.

Meron bang ibang wiring for DVD play or the same ang sound output as with the radio?

Thanks

5. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesto View Post
    Yes. Sa DVD lang nawawala yung sound. What is weird is I have to hit the side of the head unit to get the sound back.

I have tried different DVDs and they all loose sound.

Meron bang ibang wiring for DVD play or the same ang sound output as with the radio?

Thanks
    Just like the "old" TVs na papaluin pag hindi ok ang display. hehe.

Im not quite sure about this sir pero sa akin OK naman so far ang DVD. Better na ipa check na lang sa casa sa next PM nyo.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Guys/gals alam nyo ba pano i-randomize MP3 playback on USB port? Music kasi ay organized by Folders. Saka when it comes to GPS Navi. I prefer to use talaga Google Maps or Waze sa phone. Pero ki Monty hirap gumana kasi nag upgrade ako to 3M Majic tint. No choice minsan kundi gamitin built-in GPS Navi.

Sent from my E39 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Using the GPS Navi is actually a screen saver as the screen changes.....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    does anybody here has experience doing a DIY update to the AVT GPS system? mejo mahirap tangalin yung front panel haha nakakatakot.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    All readings (temp, gas mileage, elevation, etc.) on my AVT suddenly all show "_ _". Does this also happen to any of you? What is the fix for this? Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ash0279 View Post
    Hi guys, Just got my Monty GLX last week, hence Im totally new to AVT system. came from line of Pioneer w/ USB, hence been comfortable w/ its simple intuitive functions..

Need help, how to configure the AVT to CONTINUOUSLY play/sequences through all MP3 folders. Tried the arrow logo option buttons but think doesnt do the trick. Owners manual seem failed to discuss about this feature.

Hassle lang kasi, I have to manually select the next music folder over and over pag natapos yung isang folder/compilation.

Also, meron na bang nakapag upgrade ng stock paper speakers? planning to upgrade to kicker + seps, pero having second thoughts now kasi baka hindi kayang i-drive ng head-unit yung aftermarket speakers. As much as possible sana , ayaw ko naman maglagay na amplifier.
    Were you able to solve this, continuous play of mp3 across folders? Thanks.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast