New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Stupid me, hehehe. Will also try your suggestion, sir. Could be you are right as my AVT is normally on radio mode when I attempt to play the music through the CP-AVT link. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by NAML View Post
    Will try to do this, sir. What I have observed is that in the CP (*kisshmet, Nokia brand, sir) the music is already playing but you cannot hear the sound. This is not the case when its not connected to the AVT via bluetooth. Could be that we have to manually activate the music link between the CP and the AVT. For hands free phone use, however, automatic yung connection. Will update as soon as I figure this out.

Btw, for the info of everybody, the original password for the AVT bluetooth connection is 2002. Meaning, if you want to connect your CP via bluetooth, you need to input this code when the AVT prompts you. Just go to the main menu and click BLUETOOTH, then click the CONNECT button (if my memory serves me right). The AVT will prompt you after it has detected your phone and after you click on the ADD button. You can, however, personalize it if you want but up to 4 digits only. Just go to the main menu again - click BLUETOOTH - click SETTINGS. and you can work your way from there.

Thanks
    nangyayari din to sakin sir. nokia rin, usually pag start ng kotse, ok sya. tapos pag nadisconnect then connect again, ayaw na. you have to off then on the engine again. pero sa calls ok naman sya. tingin ko naman tama ginagawa ko. so once na nagplay sa first attempt, wag na disconnect. hehe. and i much prefer using aux

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Talking about the bluetooth function of the AVT, I noticed that when my cellphone is already connected & somebody calls me, the caller has difficulty hearing me. Apparently, I am either inaudible or the system does not pick up my voice well. Am I doing anything wrong or is this just normal? Can I do anything to adjust the reception?
    Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    the mic is beside the steering wheel. baka lang sa phone kayo nagsasalita. it's just for the one who drives. from the driver seat, talk normally, dapat marinig

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    the mic is beside the steering wheel. baka lang sa phone kayo nagsasalita. it's just for the one who drives. from the driver seat, talk normally, dapat marinig
    I do talk normally & NOT thru the phone. Hmmm, let me try that again.
    Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi guys, Just got my Monty GLX last week, hence Im totally new to AVT system. came from line of Pioneer w/ USB, hence been comfortable w/ its simple intuitive functions..

Need help, how to configure the AVT to CONTINUOUSLY play/sequences through all MP3 folders. Tried the arrow logo option buttons but think doesnt do the trick. Owners manual seem failed to discuss about this feature.

Hassle lang kasi, I have to manually select the next music folder over and over pag natapos yung isang folder/compilation.

Also, meron na bang nakapag upgrade ng stock paper speakers? planning to upgrade to kicker + seps, pero having second thoughts now kasi baka hindi kayang i-drive ng head-unit yung aftermarket speakers. As much as possible sana , ayaw ko naman maglagay na amplifier.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    May bagong version na ba gps natin?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by green eagle View Post
    May bagong version na ba gps natin?
    Gps map po ba sir? V2.3 yata ang latest..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    How do you remove the "periodic maintenance" notice on the screen?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by green eagle View Post
    How do you remove the "periodic maintenance" notice on the screen?
    I think the Casa guys reset it every PMS. Better question is how do you get rid of the notice if you have your Monty serviced by other shops.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast