New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by NAML View Post
    On another topic, fellows, does anybody know how to play music from our CPs using bluetooth? CP is connecting via bluetooth alright but the AVT can't play those damn music from my CPs. Or baka naman our AVT does not have this functionality? Been trying to do this to no avail. Hope some members can teach us how to do it. TIA
    may option dun na music. click mo. then click mo play. mag-play na dapat yun

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    hi yung speed cam ba na sabe niyo sir dapat ba naka navi ka nun? hindi ko pa narinig un ganun sakin e. haha.
    pano pala iupdate to? and pano buksan para kunin un memory card? thanks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by clairenceh View Post
    hi yung speed cam ba na sabe niyo sir dapat ba naka navi ka nun? hindi ko pa narinig un ganun sakin e. haha.
    SD card lang sya. ipupush mo para mag spit out. as for update, download from here lang then run the file when your sd card is inside the computer

Genuine OEM

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    dapat na on yung navi, regardless kung anong view mo that point

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NAML View Post
    On another topic, fellows, does anybody know how to play music from our CPs using bluetooth? CP is connecting via bluetooth alright but the AVT can't play those damn music from my CPs. Or baka naman our AVT does not have this functionality? Been trying to do this to no avail. Hope some members can teach us how to do it. TIA
    apple gadget ba ang gamit mo?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    You have to open the frame surrounding the HU. The SD card is located somewhere at the top left of the HU. There is either a thread elsewhere in this forum (try 2011 Montero Sport forum) where some forumers teach you to open this yourself & install an extension cable for the SD card so you do not have to be opening the frame every time you update the SD card. Otherwise, you can do as I do - go to Winterpine at Sta, Mesa to update this for free.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    may option dun na music. click mo. then click mo play. mag-play na dapat yun
    Will try to do this, sir. What I have observed is that in the CP (*kisshmet, Nokia brand, sir) the music is already playing but you cannot hear the sound. This is not the case when its not connected to the AVT via bluetooth. Could be that we have to manually activate the music link between the CP and the AVT. For hands free phone use, however, automatic yung connection. Will update as soon as I figure this out.

Btw, for the info of everybody, the original password for the AVT bluetooth connection is 2002. Meaning, if you want to connect your CP via bluetooth, you need to input this code when the AVT prompts you. Just go to the main menu and click BLUETOOTH, then click the CONNECT button (if my memory serves me right). The AVT will prompt you after it has detected your phone and after you click on the ADD button. You can, however, personalize it if you want but up to 4 digits only. Just go to the main menu again - click BLUETOOTH - click SETTINGS. and you can work your way from there.

Thanks

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^if the nokia CP has successfully established connection with the HU then the previous setting recommended could fix it for you or it could just be a simple volume adjustment (either or both CP or HU) but first you have be assured that the proper source setting from the HU had been set which is BT or A2DP

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I take it that BT means bluetooth. However, what is A2DP? Sorry, not a techie guy. Also, how do I do this? Thanks

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^A2DP is just another term for bluetooth

i dont have an AVT HU exactly but to help you troubleshoot the problem here are the things you need to do

1.make sure the CP can connect to the HU. fiddle your CP bluetooth setting & you should be able to see the HU bluetooth device, then you must connect your CP bluetooth to your HU bluetooth.
    2.once connected, you must ensure that the HU had the proper source setting which should be bluetooth (A2DP), not radio, not CD. so you have to fiddle your HU audio source setting in this case
    3.if you still cant hear any music then adjust the volume of your HU or CP

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast