New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    bros na expert sa pajero,

question lng po.....in gen2 pajero, pano madidistinguish yung 99, 2000,2001 model since parepareho cla ng body? ano po dpat consider?

thanks po....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GEN II.5 na iyan.

They're pretty hard to distinguish. I just cheat by reading the seatbelt tag located near the base of the seatbelts (near the floor).

They're basically the same. The only special edition was the limited with had GPS, a SIM based security system, and an upgraded audio system.

Tire pressure monitoring evenutally became standard. Later still, the bumper overrider and lower door graphics also became standard. I'm not sure about the exact model year, though.

Nowadays, almost all the Pajero II.5's being sold have a ceiling mounted monitor as standard.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    99-00 yung butterfly ang mags na may dark gray..01-02 butterfly ang mags pero pure silver n..03-07 ralliart ang mags tpos may sticker sa side..yung limited, ralliart mags, bumper overrider, stcker, gps, tpms at may tv monitor..yung lumabas ng 99 available in 4x4 m/t and a/t..2000-present 4x2 a/t..

Gen2 Pajero Question