The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi,Looking for Gen1 3door Diesel Pajero here's my contact # 09178000295..ty

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Hi guys!

I'm planning to buy my first car and i was considering an AUV nung una (adventure 2001 or the likes since hanggang dun lang ang budget ko). But then eventually i found out about pajeros first gen and i fell in love with it!

Anyway, I intend to use it for city driving lang naman. No off-roading stuff. Primarily from home to work lang naman, occasionally for family use (we're 8 in the family) and also for the business i just ventured in. I intend to use it to transport goods within metro manila from time to time. Light stuff lang naman, nothing really heavy.

Thing is i don't know so much about autos although i'm learning now as i go along. All i know is i need a vehicle that will get me from point A to B and that pajeros are reliable and has the space i need. And man, are they gorgeous!

What's your take on this? Will I be better off with a 1st gen pajero or a newer SUV or some other vehicle that fits my needs? how's the maintenance and repairs on this? I know the parts are abundant. How do they take repairs and are there any reliable talyers for this? How do they perform on say just for city driving?

Limited lang kasi ang budget ko kaya i want to get this right the first time sana.

Hope to hear from you guys!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^
    go with the latest model your money can buy. less head aches.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    ^
    go with the latest model your money can buy. less head aches.
    I see. Actually, my mom owned a brand new adventure 2000 before. I drove it a lot kaya medyo gamay ko how it feels. Although hindi nga lang ako ganun ka knowleadgeable pa espcially during the time when we had it (13 yrs ago?).

I'm really considering an AUV talaga but then ang lakas ng tawag sakin netong pajero. I just want to know what risks I'm taking if i opt to get myself one. If it's worth it or not. I understand naman that there will be more maintenance and repairs than a newer auto would.

Any more takers?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ikaw na din ang nagsabi na wala kang masyadong alam sa kotse... So yun ang risk mo sa pagbili ng lumang kotse... If you really want to go for a gen 1 pajero, magsama ka ng friend mo na marunong tumingin at check kung ano ang magiging problema ng kotse mo..

How much ba ang budget mo?

Quote Originally Posted by mark1985 View Post
    I see. Actually, my mom owned a brand new adventure 2000 before. I drove it a lot kaya medyo gamay ko how it feels. Although hindi nga lang ako ganun ka knowleadgeable pa espcially during the time when we had it (13 yrs ago?).

I'm really considering an AUV talaga but then ang lakas ng tawag sakin netong pajero. I just want to know what risks I'm taking if i opt to get myself one. If it's worth it or not. I understand naman that there will be more maintenance and repairs than a newer auto would.

Any more takers?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    nasa 300-350k ang budget ko bro.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Is a GEN1 Pajero worth to buy?