New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cynder View Post
    MGA PEEPS,, QUESTIONS.. MY FRIEND BOUGHT A KHAOS & MY COUSIN BOUGHT A CAR VORTEX. THEIR CARS ARE A NISSAN CEFIRO & 7G GALANT V6 RESPECTIVELY. THEY TOLD ME THAT IT DIDN'T IMPROVE THEIR GAS CONSUMPTION. WE DID SOME SORT OF A TEST AS WE WENT TO QUEZON VIA THE PGSANJAN ROUTE. I HAVE A 7G GALANT V6 AS WELL. ANYWAY, WE LOADED OUR TANK (FULL) FROM AYALA TO QUEZON. AS SOON AS WE REACHED OUR DESTINATION I CHECKED THEY'RE ODO READING AND THEIR FUEL GAUGE AND IT'S BASICALLY THE SAME AS MINE. AS FAR AS THE "POWER" IS CONCERN, BOTH CLAIMED THAT THEY FEEL THAT THEIR CAR WAS "JUICED" UP AND HAD AN EXTRA KICK. NOW THEY'RE ASKIN ME TO TRY IT MYSELF BUT THE PROBLEM IS I DONT WANT TO INVEST ON SOMETHING THAT IS NOT SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY???? NEED HELP
    those things dont work and before we opened one and skoba lang laman sa loob kalokohan yan mga yan they should have just spent the money on gas itself rather than putting in those useless stuff and they would just ruin your engine

patanggal nyo na yan and the feeling of juied up is just psychological and nothing more

last, LPG is not a way to conserve on petrol, hndi naman mas tipid tumakbo on lpg e its just a CHEAPER variant to petrol and not more efficienct.

sa alam k if you compute lalabas ata mga 6-7km/l ang lpg or less yun nga lang 23pesos per liter lang to compared sa regualr petrol na nasa 38 pesos per liter

and you said yourself that they both have the v6 variants of the cefiro and galant, if gusto talagnila makatipid in the future, just get a car that is more fuel efficient itself like mga vios jazz etc or if ayaw nyo ibenta, bawiin nalang on regular service and maintenance tska ayusin yung driving habits

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I second the motion...
    i third the motion

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    MGA PEEPS,, QUESTIONS.. MY FRIEND BOUGHT A KHAOS & MY COUSIN BOUGHT A CAR VORTEX. THEIR CARS ARE A NISSAN CEFIRO & 7G GALANT V6 RESPECTIVELY. THEY TOLD ME THAT IT DIDN'T IMPROVE THEIR GAS CONSUMPTION. WE DID SOME SORT OF A TEST AS WE WENT TO QUEZON VIA THE PGSANJAN ROUTE. I HAVE A 7G GALANT V6 AS WELL. ANYWAY, WE LOADED OUR TANK (FULL) FROM AYALA TO QUEZON. AS SOON AS WE REACHED OUR DESTINATION I CHECKED THEY'RE ODO READING AND THEIR FUEL GAUGE AND IT'S BASICALLY THE SAME AS MINE. AS FAR AS THE "POWER" IS CONCERN, BOTH CLAIMED THAT THEY FEEL THAT THEIR CAR WAS "JUICED" UP AND HAD AN EXTRA KICK. NOW THEY'RE ASKIN ME TO TRY IT MYSELF BUT THE PROBLEM IS I DONT WANT TO INVEST ON SOMETHING THAT IS NOT SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY???? NEED HELP
    They don't and there is no such this as a "fuel saving device". The manufacturer's R&D personel did not spend so many years in school and get owned by some jeepney driver that claims to have "invented" a fuel saving device. Yes, I am particularly taking about Khaos.

Please refain from posting in all caps. FYI

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yea, pero efficiency today has someone become synonymous to cheap maintenance.. part of which is savings on fuel costs...

LPG is 50% or so cheaper makes it "efficient" and practical.

mahal nga lang magpainstall.. since i dunno how they charge 30k for that.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    By the way, please read this thread about LPG:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29208

For fuel saving devices, read this:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25581

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why'd you get a V6 when you're worried about gas consumption?

tama, sell it nalang and get a 1.5L or lower...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ooopppsss sori bout the caps.. damn caps lock ...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I got my V6 nung 25 pesos pa lang /l ng gas

yun nalang pinaka magandang solusyon, palitan mo nalang ng smaller car pang daily mo, a stock charade kung gusto mo, or kia pride kung di ka brand and status concious...

add-on: yup those where the days na 200 pesos lang 1/2 tank na ng prenium ang nakakarga sa nissan maxima ko
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; November 18th, 2006 at 08:47 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I got my V6 nung 25 pesos pa lang /l ng gas
    i miss those days.

even more nung 14 pesos pa lang yung diesel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Gas Saving Devices ON V6 GALANT / CEFIRO. WILL IT WORK?