New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    Yup, nadadaanan ko yan, pero wala akong feedback. We were supposed to get a unit there, kaya lang napabalita na baka bilhin daw ng isang oil company yung space nila, magkaproblema pa sa aftersales service. Kaya sa Diamond Motors ako nauwi. At least, mas madaling puntahan from the office every PMS.

Speaking of which, I recently had what I call an 'informal' maintenance i.e. nagpa-home service ako ng 30,000 km. PMS sa kakilala kong taga-Diamond. Just took care of the stuff that matters (valve adjustment, oil/fuel filter change, brake cleaning, fluid check). Sobrang taga na kasi yung casa eh, tapos pumasok pa yung EVAT. I need to save up some money for a planned alignment check-up a couple of months from now.
    Until now wala pa rin update sa warranty claim ko tumawag ako sa Diamond Mot. Cainta may nakausap ako service advisor I'm asking about my warranty claim aba parang walang alam eh cya yung kumuha ng picture ng shock ko para daw makarequest ng parts ang ginawa nya pinasa ang call sa in charge daw sa warranty wala naman sumasagot sa phone. haaaay bka puntahan ko bukas personally!!!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Boss Bogeyman kung gagamit ba ako ng biodiesel, anu ang ratio ng mix? Anu ba yan parang additives na inihahalo sa fuel tank? Please advice, makakatipid ba ko dyan, paano? ;)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by trackers888
    Boss Bogeyman kung gagamit ba ako ng biodiesel, anu ang ratio ng mix? Anu ba yan parang additives na inihahalo sa fuel tank? Please advice, makakatipid ba ko dyan, paano? ;)
    You could say that biodiesel is an additive, and a naturally-based one at that. Biodiesel sold at the pumps are usually at 1% blend. Like what I'm using now, Envirotek by Flying V and Chemrez. Matipid siya, in the sense that you'll get more mileage per liter. Used to take me four days from full tank bago mangalahati yung tangke. Now, I get five days. At least 12km/liter, from 9+km/liter. Plus the emissions are cleaner, which can come in handy on your next vehicle registration.

If you have the extra dough, you can opt to get the pure biodiesel. Sa Flying V, it's being retailed for 125/liter. Then you can use 10% blend in your tank. For example, if your tank has a capacity of 40 liters, put in 4 liters of biodiesel in your tank before filling up with regular diesel.

Kung medyo namamahalan ka sa 125/liter, garyq here sells biodiesel for 66/liter. Only thing is, you'd have to buy in bulk (20-liter carbuoy per order).

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    You could say that biodiesel is an additive, and a naturally-based one at that. Biodiesel sold at the pumps are usually at 1% blend. Like what I'm using now, Envirotek by Flying V and Chemrez. Matipid siya, in the sense that you'll get more mileage per liter. Used to take me four days from full tank bago mangalahati yung tangke. Now, I get five days. At least 12km/liter, from 9+km/liter. Plus the emissions are cleaner, which can come in handy on your next vehicle registration.

If you have the extra dough, you can opt to get the pure biodiesel. Sa Flying V, it's being retailed for 125/liter. Then you can use 10% blend in your tank. For example, if your tank has a capacity of 40 liters, put in 4 liters of biodiesel in your tank before filling up with regular diesel.

Kung medyo namamahalan ka sa 125/liter, garyq here sells biodiesel for 66/liter. Only thing is, you'd have to buy in bulk (20-liter carbuoy per order).
    W w! magandang information yan para sa lahat! Unfortunately, hindi lahat ng station ay meron nyan, to think na maganda ang result sa engine at the same time sa pocket ng motorist. Calling all dealers na member ng tsikot.com, PM naman ng mga numbers nyo para sa biodiesel. Gusto ko buy para ma test naman yan sa ride ko.

Thanks a lot Bogeyman!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    One more thing: pure biodiesel (100%) is said to be strong enough as to dissolve rubber, which includes your vehicle's fuel lines. I hear the safest maximum blend so far is 20%. Pero kahit naman sa 10% blend, solved ka na.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Gas Or Diesel Adventure ? Need your help !