Quote Originally Posted by doctor backyard View Post
in 2005, i replaced the front left upper-arm ball-joint(bog-bog sound), 2 rear and 2 front anti-roll bar links (since they are reasonably priced), all the brake disc pads (L-300 on the front will do), fuel filter and the Battery, of course.
Dude, how much nagastos mo sa ball joint replacement mo? and where did you get it serviced? my car kinda veers to the right na eh. When I tried to WHeel Alignment at RAPIDE, they told me it was the ball joints...the suspension arms needs replacement also. Ad the estimate..a whopping P25k! I opted for a second opinion in our local talyer, and they told me it was the TIE-ROD. Parts na lang need ko and I still haven't found 'em. I have a 99 GALANT VR (AT..the SHARK kung tawagin), it still handles perfectly pero minsan nakakangalay na yung pag maintain ng wheel sa gitna. Medyo may squeaking noise na rin sa may suspension (believe me it's not from the belts). What could've caused it? The ball joints? I'm not really a guru on Car technicalities so please help.

Dude 140kmh ang tops ko dun, I think it could do more kaso..natatakot na ako. sobrang bilis na. lalo't na-widen na ang SLEX! Wala sinabi si SPEED RACER at MACH 5 nya. hahaha. Pero hanga ako sa car mo ha. 150kmh? That's too fast!