New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    also as sir cardo pointed there was a limited edition and also a diamond edition model. Which means a galant that was repackaged by diamond motors. The difference with this model sold by diamond motors exclusively is the front bumper, fog light and tail lamps : )

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just like i posted in the other Galant VR topic... Galant VR A/T variant has a weak tranny... most especially if you have a heavy foot... if you don't ... it's ok... but if you do... i'm warning you now pa lang...

i had a lot of friends who had an A/T like mine .... had the same problem... if you go past the 150 to 230 kph mark... brakes suck pretty bad... (DO NOT USE those crappy non OEM brake pads... I used a brand new set in 1 month)... A/T tranny cannot handle the engine... a lot of my friends had to have their A/T Tranny repaired due to a lead foot... lol

if your planning to get one... mag M/T ka na lang...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ata sold by mitsu philippines ang naka diamond ed taillights, front bumper and grill... ang alam ko imported or surplus ang mga parts nito. yung diamond edition sold by MMPC was all leather interior lang and silver emblem badging AFAIK. i could be wrong though.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my cousin drives the 96 model, makalampag and mabigat sa wallet ang fuel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Galant V6 95