New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys!

Long time no post for me. Are there any Fuzion owners here? I'm on the market for a family MPV and the discount that the dealers are offering are hard to ignore.

I've seen the vehicle up close and I'm impressed so far. I just want to know what I should expect in terms of FC, maintenance and other potential issues.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    How discount for the Fuzion did the dealer offer you?

Standard discount for Fuzion is 55K. If they give 200K discount just like on the Pajero, then that would be hard to ignore.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by musang View Post
    Hi guys!

Long time no post for me. Are there any Fuzion owners here? I'm on the market for a family MPV and the discount that the dealers are offering are hard to ignore.

I've seen the vehicle up close and I'm impressed so far. I just want to know what I should expect in terms of FC, maintenance and other potential issues.

Thanks!
    as far as i know, the fuzion can go as low as 4km/L

and currently, there's a recall of fuzion units due to "safety reasons" -- there's a thread here regarding that so kindly check on it

so might as well take a look at other mpv's

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks guys! The dealer is giving up to P150k discount.

And yeah, I saw the recall thread on the Fuzion. But the 4km/L FC is already a deal breaker.

Fuzion Reviews and Comments