New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Up ko lang to....wala parin bang balita?

3 of the 4 promises of MMPC this year is already out in the market the EX,Monty & Facelifted Strada....

ito nalang ang kulang..... nakakatempt na tuloy yung facelifted innova....

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    *LR777, whoever mentioned this to you, please pepper that person with WHY???

Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    I've talk to an SA of a certain casa somewhere in Central Luzon

he said that the fuzion diesel will be launch Q3 of this year as expected...
    yung local assembly ng Lancer EX nauna pa... im sure there are reasons.

to this date, gigil na ako! grrrrrrr...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Baka pinapababa pa nila ang prices ng components na gagamitin sa CRDI engine..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *LR777, whoever mentioned this to you, please pepper that person with WHY???

yung local assembly ng Lancer EX nauna pa... im sure there are reasons.

to this date, gigil na ako! grrrrrrr...

last PMS ko sabi nya baka daw namove at Q4 kasi baka tina timing dun sa pagdating na mga cash bearing OFW's considering the Fuzion is a top contender for balikbayans....hehe....

Di ko lang alam kung anu na sasabihin nya sakin pag nagtanong ako sa susunod kong balik...hehehe

so inde na pala CBU yung lancer na nasa market ngayon?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    last PMS ko sabi nya baka daw namove at Q4 kasi baka tina timing dun sa pagdating na mga cash bearing OFW's considering the Fuzion is a top contender for balikbayans....hehe....

Di ko lang alam kung anu na sasabihin nya sakin pag nagtanong ako sa susunod kong balik...hehehe

so inde na pala CBU yung lancer na nasa market ngayon?
    *LR777, it is still CBU-Japan for the Lancer EX and CBU-Thai for the Lancer 1.6 GLX/GLS (known as the "snubnose") The CKD production will start January according to that adobe report i posted sa strada threads

when u mentioned Q4, is it this year or next year? OH, and that SA you talked to? probably cat-got-his-tongue... confront him nga and let me know his reaction... bwahahahaha!!!

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Baka pinapababa pa nila ang prices ng components na gagamitin sa CRDI engine..
    *Eggman, maybe po... HOWEVER, IMO, considering that the engines for the Triton and MS are also thailand sourced, then it should be also be counted as a perk for AFTA as much as MMPC's sister company ATC and Toyota is exporting transmissions to the ASEAN and India... don't u think?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *LR777, it is still CBU-Japan for the Lancer EX and CBU-Thai for the Lancer 1.6 GLX/GLS (known as the "snubnose") The CKD production will start January according to that adobe report i posted sa strada threads

when u mentioned Q4, is it this year or next year? OH, and that SA you talked to? probably cat-got-his-tongue... confront him nga and let me know his reaction... bwahahahaha!!!
    Sige I will....hahaha! next PMS

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ok sana ito kung matuloy na..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hindi sa kumokontra ha? I think malabo na kasi if ever magkaron ng diesel variant ang Fuzion what will happen to Montero Sport 4X2 A/T? At almost 1.4M? hahayaan ba nila mawala ng ganun lang ang sales nito? Considering na ang lakas ng benta ng Montero sa ngayon?

Also walang gas version ang Monty and both are 7 seaters 4X2 RWD so may choices ang gusto talaga ng gas.

Fuzion for gas version and Montero for diesel version

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Hindi sa kumokontra ha? I think malabo na kasi if ever magkaron ng diesel variant ang Fuzion what will happen to Montero Sport 4X2 A/T? At almost 1.4M? hahayaan ba nila mawala ng ganun lang ang sales nito? Considering na ang lakas ng benta ng Montero sa ngayon?

Also walang gas version ang Monty and both are 7 seaters 4X2 RWD so may choices ang gusto talaga ng gas.

Fuzion for gas version and Montero for diesel version
    hi sir XTO!

for me I think its still plausible because IMO MMPC wouldn't give up the fight on the AUV segment and they wouldn't let toyota dominate using its infamous innova.

And about the Fuzion Di-D competing with the Montero, Yes I think in some way it could affect it but it wouldn't be an enough reason for MMPC not to launch the Fuzion Di-d ,And lets keep in mind that these vehicles still belongs to there own respective segments and each of them has its own Other Brand competitor....so I think we wouldn't see much about those two vehicles pulling down each other on the sales book...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Finally! Mitsubishi Fuzion Diesel (Di-D)