New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In my mind the Fuzion DiD powered will not be launched until may be Q3 or Q4 of 2009.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    In my mind the Fuzion DiD powered will not be launched until may be Q3 or Q4 of 2009.

*20vanda01,
    thanks for sharing your thoughts about it. the 3rd quarter of next year is awfully long! i wish they can bring it on sale at a much earlier than that- say 1st or 2nd quarter sana man lang. i knew about this since 3-4 years ago! too bad i failed to cut out all those articles from the newspapers... naging business headline pa yan!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; September 11th, 2008 at 10:31 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    any news on this? sana ma launch ng MMPH itong fuzion earlier than Q3 of this year...

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    any news on this? sana ma launch ng MMPH itong fuzion earlier than Q3 of this year...
    +1... sana earlier...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I've talk to an SA of a certain casa somewhere in Central Luzon

he said that the fuzion diesel will be launch Q3 of this year as expected...

Im quite excited for this because our adventure needs to retire already after 11 years of hard revving cruises hehe

but still Im hoping the price would not skyrocket with the addtion of the diesel engine

but if this fuzion variant would be higher than 1.2m I would wish that they rather put the CRDi DiD 4d56 into the adventure which in any angle is much more affordable. definitely I would still prefer it rather than a minivan look alike like the innova and the fuzion

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    I've talk to an SA of a certain casa somewhere in Central Luzon

he said that the fuzion diesel will be launch Q3 of this year as expected...

Im quite excited for this because our adventure needs to retire already after 11 years of hard revving cruises hehe

but still Im hoping the price would not skyrocket with the addtion of the diesel engine

but if this fuzion variant would be higher than 1.2m I would wish that they rather put the CRDi DiD 4d56 into the adventure which in any angle is much more affordable. definitely I would still prefer it rather than a minivan look alike like the innova and the fuzion
    central luzon? i bet that would be CarWorld...

kung 1.2m siya, better go for the Montero Sport!

I'm positive that the Adventure will still soldier on- pambato sa Avanza.

lets say it will have their own range of variants- GL, GLX, GLS, etc...

but im still so inip!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Adventure will soldier on to battle it out in the P750,000 to P850,000 range. Mitsubishi ought to be carefuly with pricing the Fuzion diesel, the current top line Fuzion is already quite close to Montero Sport territory. A diesel variant would probably add another P100,00 to that.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    possible to have a diesel CRDi Fuzion at 1.1-1.2M but expect the Montero Sport 4X2 to go as high as 1.5M (including insurance, LTO etc) so for those who really plan to have a Montero Sport 4X2 now is the time. the 3.2 GLS-SE is already in it's comfortable range from the 2.5L at 1.7M+ (including LTO and insurance)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    possible to have a diesel CRDi Fuzion at 1.1-1.2M but expect the Montero Sport 4X2 to go as high as 1.5M (including insurance, LTO etc) so for those who really plan to have a Montero Sport 4X2 now is the time. the 3.2 GLS-SE is already in it's comfortable range from the 2.5L at 1.7M+ (including LTO and insurance)
    Very possible.

The SRP of the diesel Fuzion would be in the 1.1 to 1.2 M range. Still marketable considering the top Crosswind variants now sells within the price vicinity.

The basic price of the Montero Sport will push towards the 1.4 M range creating around P200,000 price difference.

And possibly, both will use the 2.5L CRDI 4D56 powerplant but I smell that the Fuzion will not get the intercooler (I hope I'm wrong!).

In the meantime, the Adventure will continue as the diesel alternative to the Avanza.

----

Next, I hope Mitsubishi wii provide a diesel Grandis using the same powerplant that drives the current Montero Sport 4x2.

And the transformation would be complete.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Fuzion will get more fuel efficient with the MIVEC-engine that its supposed to get this year.

I wonder what justifies the price increase as the US$ has been depreciating...OTH, the Japanese yen is also appreciating (and more expensive vis-a-vis the peso.

Hopefully, they'll take a hit off their margins to keep prices down...

Mitsubishi Montero 2.5l 4x2

Invoice Price : 819,348.00
    Dealer Markup : 204,837.00
    Dealer Overhead : 40,967.40
    Dealer Price : 1,065,152.40
    Less - Discount : 0.00
    Net Dealer Price : 1,065,152.40
    Excise Tax (flat) : 12,000.00
    Excise Tax (%) : 93,030.48
    12% E-VAT : 127,818.29
    MSRP : 1,298,001.17

flipgear invoice calculator

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Finally! Mitsubishi Fuzion Diesel (Di-D)