New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    sir walter, pano malalaman kung naka valet mode? binasa ko yung manual ang hindi na mention.. saka di ko rin makita yung alarm adjustment.

more queries btw:

1. pwede b palagyan ng ilaw sa me gear ung GLS? hirap kc sa gabi, hindi reflectorized yung mga letters and ayoko nman nakabukas yung cabin lamp while driving at night.

2. me nabasa ako sa manual re adjustment ng headlights depending on the number of passenger and load ng kotse. katabi sya nung button ng side mirror adjustment. bkit yung sa akin wala. there are 2 slots alloted btw. comments nman po dun sa mga me GLS ganito rin b yung sa inyo? il call my SA tmrw to inquire.

Sent from my iPod

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    AFAIK, not every feature in the manual is included for the Philippine market. So yung things like stability control, seatbelt sensors and adjustable headlights, wala tayo nun. Naka-GLS din ako, BTW.

We also get only two airbags, while certain markets have seven airbags.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 18th, 2014 at 11:53 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    You could adjust your headlight setting manually. Buksan niyo ung hood then meron adjustment sa likod ng headlight. Kindy refer to your car manual.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Normal po ba na me maririnig na parang "maganit" while trying to full turn the steering wheel after starting the mirage or any car in particular?
    yung sound is parang coming sa me unahan. bought the mirage 2-3 wks ago and it was smooth the first weeks. napansin ko lang ito kahapon.

Sent from my iPod

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by threadstone View Post
    sir walter, pano malalaman kung naka valet mode? binasa ko yung manual ang hindi na mention.. saka di ko rin makita yung alarm adjustment.

more queries btw:

1. pwede b palagyan ng ilaw sa me gear ung GLS? hirap kc sa gabi, hindi reflectorized yung mga letters and ayoko nman nakabukas yung cabin lamp while driving at night.

2. me nabasa ako sa manual re adjustment ng headlights depending on the number of passenger and load ng kotse. katabi sya nung button ng side mirror adjustment. bkit yung sa akin wala. there are 2 slots alloted btw. comments nman po dun sa mga me GLS ganito rin b yung sa inyo? il call my SA tmrw to inquire.

Sent from my iPod
    The dashboard already have a gear indicator

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Mga sir affected pa kaya ng recall ( push start button and hard starting ) sa mga nakabili ng 2014 mirage?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    *threadstone - go to winterpine araneta sir. Lama nila kung paano reset yung alarm. Paturo na din kayo sa kanila.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    *threadstone - go to winterpine araneta sir. Lama nila kung paano reset yung alarm. Paturo na din kayo sa kanila.

thanks po

Sent from my iPod

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    my wife bought a 2014 GLS CVT.... slight upgrades from the 2013 as mentioned earlier... But I do like the OEM side skirt..not to big..just right to cover the underfloor door welts.

Before buying, we compared to the WIGO, i10, Grand i10..and I must say, the GLS CVT is the best buy...The toys inside are worth the extra moolah on top of the GLX CVT, which wasnt much, when they offered an additional 20k discount on top of the 10K standard discount.

It fits its purpose and more, very frugal at the pump, fun to drive, a torque hungry car when you need it.... etc..etc....

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post
    my wife bought a 2014 GLS CVT.... slight upgrades from the 2013 as mentioned earlier... But I do like the OEM side skirt..not to big..just right to cover the underfloor door welts.

Before buying, we compared to the WIGO, i10, Grand i10..and I must say, the GLS CVT is the best buy...The toys inside are worth the extra moolah on top of the GLX CVT, which wasnt much, when they offered an additional 20k discount on top of the 10K standard discount.

It fits its purpose and more, very frugal at the pump, fun to drive, a torque hungry car when you need it.... etc..etc....
    Very true. Value for money and very fuel efficient. Inmo, the top of the line grand i10 is overprice compare to gls cvt but the grand i10 is more refine than mirage especially its nvh and handling. Im not sure lang sa fuel consumption ng hyundai and afterservice sales kung maganda.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Feedback for mitsubishi mirage 2014