New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Does anyone experience keyless car key malfunctioning? Paano po i charge or palitan po yung battery? Or paano po papagawa? Need help. TIA even the casa hindi ako matulungan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by eson_mont View Post
    Does anyone experience keyless car key malfunctioning? Paano po i charge or palitan po yung battery? Or paano po papagawa? Need help. TIA even the casa hindi ako matulungan

Do you think the battery is the problem? Nasa owner's manual ang pagpapalit ng battery. You just need a small flat head screwdriver and a piece of cloth (to prevent scratches) to open the casing. CR2032 na button cell lang ang kelangan nyan - can be bought for cheap in any bookstore, computer shop, or hardware.

Tapatalked

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Do you think the battery is the problem? Nasa owner's manual ang pagpapalit ng battery. You just need a small flat head screwdriver and a piece of cloth (to prevent scratches) to open the casing. CR2032 na button cell lang ang kelangan nyan - can be bought for cheap in any bookstore, computer shop, or hardware.

Tapatalked
    Thank you sir will find the manual i wish i can make it. Under warranty pa kasi yung kotse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Feedback for mitsubishi mirage 2014