New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    Ahh ok. Sa price kasi parang pinasa lahat ng mods sa buyer. In my opinion, it's better to get it stock and mod it yourself. I've seen a Gsr sold for 160k and sariwa body, engine, and interior.
    Agree with you bro.,- I'd rather go with stock at sariwa ang sasakyan.... Tsaka ganyan na dapat ang takbuhan ng presyo,- else mahal na talaga for that vintage (14 years approx).

GSR,- pangarap namin dati iyang GF/BF ride; then followed later by the 2-door Rav4 ....

20.7K:idea:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah, 280k for a Gsr is way too much in my books. Go for stock at market value. Orig paint, Orig interior, Orig engine. Dun nakikita kung gaano kaalaga ang seller.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    100% stock GSR would be like drinking coffee without sugar and milk. 15" rims and 185 rubbers are very dull. Pero depende sa bibili yan. If I will buy another GSR today, I'll chose the one that is atleast aesthetically modified and retain the stock engine kung maganda pa yung engine huh, pero kung may naglagay na ng Mivec or 4G63T na engine probably much better. Ito kasing GSR ko stock lahat pwera lang sa paint, mags and suspensions and some interiors na rin. Ang balak ko kasi before na magpapalit ako ng engine pag nasira na yung makina, pero till now ok pa rin naman kaya medyo naiinip na rin ako.

Common guys, 14 year old car and you like the stock paint, gimme a break...Paano gagamitin sa pang gimik yang stock na GSR?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    When I sold my civic 2000 model (Orig paint) , that car still has the shine of a new car. Scrape to metal indicates rusting, otherwise, pinahilamos lang sana. Well kanya kanya yan, I'm just expressing my opinion on the matter.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Appreciate the response guys, but right now I would really prefer a Stock GSR. I will consider the upgrades probably after a few months. and I am on a tight budget so I really want to get a GSR below 200K.

I know this is a vintage car but I just love the way it looks (for me it looks like a mini - Eclipse). I am just concerned about the durability of this car because I rarely see one out in the road. Would you get this over a Sentra Series 4?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    IMHO get the latest gsr (2002 I think?) with slanted trunk and tail light, I dont know if they have the m/t version but the extra stuff you will get like rear disk brake. Also correct me if Im wrong the newer 4g92 have more horses than year 99 below.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Feedback on Mistusbish GSR 2000 (2 Door Sports Coupe)