New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    [QUOTE=carlocaraddict;624334]yeh napansin ko rin yung interior ng EVO9, so bare talaga. I was expecting that "sporty" feel kaso hindi. Yeh those doors sound doesnt sound good to me either. hehhehe.

QUOTE]

No Recaro seats?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    All these comments about the interior, I advise to take a ride in one or even better, drive one. Once you feel the boost come on and sample the cornering, the interior will be the last thing you comment on. My friend own's a 04 wrx and he said the samething about the interior until he took test drive.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by telecaster View Post
    All these comments about the interior, I advise to take a ride in one or even better, drive one. Once you feel the boost come on and sample the cornering, the interior will be the last thing you comment on. My friend own's a 04 wrx and he said the samething about the interior until he took test drive.

nice evo sir! :D

so true. if you're dissatisfied with the evo's interior, sell it, and get a posh luxo-boat. :lol:

the evo's there for no frills trackday fun.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by telecaster View Post
    syempre bro hinde ka naman laging bibirit ehh,
    And for the price tag of about 2.5m. i would defenitly expect a lot!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    for 2.5m...

factory-tuned 2.0L MIVEC turbo
    reinforced chassis
    AWD
    super-ACD
    super-AYC
    ABS
    great braking system
    aluminum body
    truck-like torque
    great suspension
    tons of aerodynamic goodies (like the undertray, and so on)

it's a steal.

i wouldn't mind the other passenger's comfort. i'd be more concerned if this wasn't a fun car to drive. :lol:

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ganyan talaga minsan sir. Dapat marinig mo yung pinto ng 996 Porsche 911. Tunog nya 'ka-lonk!' parang taxi.

Pero kung tumakbo... aba, ibang storya na yan.
    An Evo is a drivers car, it should be enjoyed in its purest form without any amenities if possible. Its not for everyone, people will not understand its price tag unless you are part of the few who enjoys the thrill of driving. Not the porma of having a million dollar car. Just look at its performance specs in the track, it can equal of beat the track time in most tracks of a standard 911 carrera, which cost 3x its price. If you value performance ahead of looks then this evo is a bargain.
    Hehe, kung pwede namang meron pareho, bakit hindi?

At least Mitsu Phils is spicing up their line-up here, eh ang Nissan? dyusme yung Cefiro and Sentra nila!
    OT: Anong panlaban ng Nissan sa Evo/STi?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    anu nga ba skyline o 350z??

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 350Z, but its natural competitors are the Eclipse and Mustang.

The older Skyline, when it was still being sold, was much much more expensive than the Evo and STI. It was more of a super-GT than a sports car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post

Within the the price range nissan 350z. But its a different animal.Naturally aspirated 300hp and rear wheel drive.But its so ***y. you can slap 19x10.5 wheel with aggresive offset without rolling the fenders.

Nissan skyline GT ass slapping porsche.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    guys, sa maintainance ang sabi daw nila di tumatagal ng 5,000km ang transmission ng evo especially yung earlier models. totoo po ba ito?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
evolution IX soon at local mitsu dealers