New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    im giving the sales manager until tomorrow morning. if she cant still give me options, i will go and meet the branch manager na talaga..balitaan ko na lang kayo sa pakikipagtuos ko.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    huwag kasi sa sales manager, dapat sa general manager or branch manager mag reklamo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pwede pala ito? alam mo bang kahit yung sales manager e hindi man lang naisip ito when i asked what could be their options to solve may problem..as in lost..
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ask the branch manager to process an MMDA number coding exemption for you. yun nga lang, yearly renewal nito. and AFAIK, makati will not honor it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    correct! sana talaga..at dapat talaga mapalitan nila. i do not care kung pano at how much basta dapat palitan nila. sabi ko nga kahit ipaspecial plate nila e. hindi ko nga lang alam kung may effect ito at kung pwede hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    That SA of yours will carry all the burden of his/her stupidity. Alam ko puede magpalit but it will cost a bit. The SA should shoulder the expenses. As much as possible dont shell out a cent to get a new plate with your desired plate ending number. Im sure they will say na hindi na kaya palitan, if theres a will definitely theres a way in resolving this matter.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yikes! I feel for you sir. Dyan namin binili yung Montero Sport GLS SE namin almost 2 years ago. And dyan din namin kukunin yung Montero Sport GTV namin. And may mga MSCP pioneer and old members dyan din binili mga Montero Sport nila. We all did not experience problems dealing with that branch when they were still at Ortigas Avenue. Ngayon wala ding problema with the GTV, kahit nasa EDSA na sila.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    kahit saang dealer at anu mang brand pag sa mga ganyang case wala ka na talaga magagawa. sad to say na kung anu na yung nabigay sayong plate number yan na sya talaga.di tulad dati pwede talaga mapalitan.gastos ka nga lang.ngayon kahit branch manager kausapin mo o may ari pa once you signed the PLATE ENDING REQUEST WAIVER wala ka na magagawa. fault talaga ng SA yan. for me walang mabilis na maprocess na ending request.lagi mahirap at matagal. 3 weeks minimum.maximum???yan ang di ko alam. hahaha.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    any update on this?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Had good service during my 1k and 5k PMS, but when I tried claiming warranty for a rusted muffler (the car was just 7 months old) nagkalecheleche. The warranty officer immediately said no claim possible dahil external part daw. WTF!!! I have cars that are 5 years old and walang karust rust the muffler. Kailangan daw ako mag complain diretso sa MMPC. I boutght the car sa Diamond bakit ako pa kailangan magcomplain sa planta directly? Had to find the the right people to push my warranty claim. Hirap pa to follow up either nasa meeting yung service manager or yung warranty officer nasa labas. Even complained to their customer service, but instead of forwarding the complaint to the management sa service finorward, the department that i was complaining.

In the end pinalitan den nila the muffler, but grabe ang pahirapan.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    Had good service during my 1k and 5k PMS, but when I tried claiming warranty for a rusted muffler (the car was just 7 months old) nagkalecheleche. The warranty officer immediately said no claim possible dahil external part daw. WTF!!! I have cars that are 5 years old and walang karust rust the muffler. Kailangan daw ako mag complain diretso sa MMPC. I boutght the car sa Diamond bakit ako pa kailangan magcomplain sa planta directly? Had to find the the right people to push my warranty claim. Hirap pa to follow up either nasa meeting yung service manager or yung warranty officer nasa labas. Even complained to their customer service, but instead of forwarding the complaint to the management sa service finorward, the department that i was complaining.

In the end pinalitan den nila the muffler, but grabe ang pahirapan.
    Buti naman pinalitan nila. Checked my gtv (going 8mos) and the tail pipe finish eh may rust din, found out na after car wash sa bahay tapos hindi na siya na drive, may water na naiiwan sa bottom portion inside of the pipe finish, kaya pala kinakalawang. Tinanggal lang namin yung rust, drilled very very small holes to prevent water from being stucked there.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    Buti naman pinalitan nila. Checked my gtv (going 8mos) and the tail pipe finish eh may rust din, found out na after car wash sa bahay tapos hindi na siya na drive, may water na naiiwan sa bottom portion inside of the pipe finish, kaya pala kinakalawang. Tinanggal lang namin yung rust, drilled very very small holes to prevent water from being stucked there.

yeah...I agree..these "rusts on mufflers or gas pipes" are normal for car users....nobody is exempted from it....you cannot blame car dealers on simple rust sa mufflers?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Yikes! I feel for you sir. Dyan namin binili yung Montero Sport GLS SE namin almost 2 years ago. And dyan din namin kukunin yung Montero Sport GTV namin. And may mga MSCP pioneer and old members dyan din binili mga Montero Sport nila. We all did not experience problems dealing with that branch when they were still at Ortigas Avenue. Ngayon wala ding problema with the GTV, kahit nasa EDSA na sila.
    agree..my cousins all got their Montero Gtv and Gls v from Diamond Greenhills....so far they don't encounter any problems, maybe rare case? or the SA handling their accounts? Plate and sticker, only one week, galling ng SA ng pinsan ko

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Diamond Motor Greenhills/Ortigas Branch Sucks!