New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I bought a new Mitsubishi Montero 2011 in Diamond Motor Greenhills branch last July. Since my dad has a safety issue exp mainit sa mata ng mga carjackers ang montero, he wants me to request for a plate number that is relatively available na as long as hindi mag kocnflict with our existing car. Hence when I first inquired in Diamond Motors branch, I asked which plate number ang madaling makuha. The SA told me, it's 6 and 9. I told him I do not want 9 kasi usually pag nagaout of town kami ng family we go on either friday and return ng monday. Hence, I requested a plate number ending 6. After 6 weeks, the plate arrived and when I checked its 7! I returned the plate the next day..pagkatapos ko masabihan ang magaling kong SA. He accepted it though he called and said that as per the waiver, I wrote daw 7! i told him again na panong mangyari yun e ni hindi nga nya ako binigyan ng option na 7?! Besides, I will never request for 7, because my other car is 8! To cut the long story short, narealize naman ni SA ung mali nya kaya tinanggap nya ulit yung plate. And so I waited. whenever I asked him anong status he will say na nakafile na sa LTO so all along i thought nagawan naman nya ng paraan. Not until last week na kinulit ko na sya kasi naman 3 months had passed na that I was informed na ang available lang is 1,2,9 and 0! after 3 months of waiting un ang sasabihin sakin?

Until now wla pa ring plaka ang montero ko..Nakatengga sa garahe. Ayaw ipagamit sakin dahil nga sa carnap issue..at ngaun hindi masagot sa kin ng Diamond Motor Greenhills pano gagawin nila..

if I were you, better think twice in buying here. I have been having sleepless nights kakaisip ng nasasayang sakin. I paid the car, I paid the insurance and I still cant use it. If you dont want to experience these hassles, forget about buying in Diamond Motor Greenhills/Ortigas Branch..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Its basically yun SA yun may mali. Had you tried talking to the upper management of diamond motors about this? Perhaps they can help you get your desired plate sooner.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    it is better to bring your complaint one level higher (manager or officer)

if the management of diamond cannot do anything about it or is being apathetic about it, then may problema ang branch na yan

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hi AKI125 and 111prez,

Yap I already brought this to the attention of sales manager. Honestly, I did not bring it up not until last week dahil ang alam ko nga is nakafile na since last August pa. And knowing how long it takes for a new plate to arrive e di expected ko na talaga na magtatagal so I did not really doubt that something is wrong. Hanggang sa mainip na nga ako. I asked the him if his manager knows and he said yes.

But upon talking to the manager, she seems at lost rin..she said lam daw nya nde raw un napapalitan nga..at pag tinanong ko sya kung anong pwedeng maging solution nila dito..she cannot answer me yet daw..she asked until this Friday pa..hay..i do not mind returning my car as long as they will give my money back + insurance + accessories cost..tutal nde ko rin naman nagagamit.. hay

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dyeniqt0727 View Post
    ...But upon talking to the manager, she seems at lost rin..
    wow, napaka inutil naman ng manager na yan

can't even offer solutions

if you can talk to the owner or president, might be better

i hope that the attitude of the manager is not reflective of the attitude of the owner/president

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    my officemate had the same issue with Toyota Makati, wala syang nagawa. he just accepted the plate given to him even if his other car has the same ending number. same scenario with the sales manager. kainis

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    huwag kasi sa sales manager, dapat sa general manager or branch manager mag reklamo

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    huwag kasi sa sales manager, dapat sa general manager or branch manager mag reklamo
    usually pag na-register na yan at lumabas na plate mo, wala ka ng magagawa. mahirap magpalit ng papeles sa LTO. i think kasalanan ng sales agent yan. kung masama loob mo, ask the branch manager to terminate the agent for his irresponsibility, and all the hassle that he has caused.

ang magagawa mo nalang siguro is, kung same registered owner yung isa mo pang car, ask the branch manager to process an MMDA number coding exemption for you. yun nga lang, yearly renewal nito. and AFAIK, makati will not honor it.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    That SA of yours will carry all the burden of his/her stupidity. Alam ko puede magpalit but it will cost a bit. The SA should shoulder the expenses. As much as possible dont shell out a cent to get a new plate with your desired plate ending number. Im sure they will say na hindi na kaya palitan, if theres a will definitely theres a way in resolving this matter.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    naku hindi ko yata matatanggap na lang yun ng ganun no..super tagal na ng pinagantay ko para maggive in lang ng ganun na lang..sa totoo lang naaawa ako sa SA..pero wala naman akong fault dito. kung tutuusin super easy to please akong client..kaya nde ako papayag na ganun na lang yun.kahit nga mapatalsik ung SA nde ko na concern yun.ang sa akin palitan nila ang plate ko. or kung gusto nila isoli na lang nila ang money ko.. sabi ko nga kung gusto nila bigyan nila ko ng 2012 na montero dagdagan ko na lang..at least maganatay man ako sa plate sure ako na bago naman talaga yung kotse ko.kesa itong naluluma lang kotse ko kaantay sa kanila..

Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    my officemate had the same issue with Toyota Makati, wala syang nagawa. he just accepted the plate given to him even if his other car has the same ending number. same scenario with the sales manager. kainis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Diamond Motor Greenhills/Ortigas Branch Sucks!