New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    mga pajero guy tanong lang ano bang pros and cons nung pajero na converted to from righthand 2 lft hand drive.napadaan d2 sa bahay kanina erpats at tinanong ako kung oks daw i swap yung fuego 4x2 dun sa pajero converted galing subic..sabi ko dko wala akong idea kung maganda mga converted..dko nakita actual unit nung pajero...parang intrested si erpats kasi..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    No matter how good the conversion is, AND even with full conversion kits that includes dashboard, and steering column (thus the signal light switch is on the left side), iba pa rin kung original left. Even with such kits, there will be some parts that has to be cut, welded, and exposed metal will compromise the OEM paint and rust control by the manufacturer.
    So if the fuego is in good condition, go for it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want a hobby car, then a converted unit is a viable choice. If you want something you just get in and drive and do not want to pay any extra attention to, better stick with LHD.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i second the motion, este, the opinion pala

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nakita ng brother ko yun unit kanina ng pajero at testing daw nila parang may bubuyog sa loob pag tumakbo ng 60kms very obvious daw lalo pag higher speed.maliit ang clearance nya at mabigat maski naka power steering daw very obious daw mga pinag weldingan sa fire wall ng engine...maluwang lang daw at malamig ac...wala ng ibang comment matagal ng gamit ni erpats fuego dna nya tinuloy swap..thanks sa coment nyo

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Duke, kung gusto mo quality pajero eh try getting in touch with sir jga22b0...if u want u can even buy one of their pajeros..pero kung swap sa fuego i doubt if bibigay siya...good a orig ang mga pajero nun and dun ko din pinapagawa yung converted kong pajero...and i have to say that so far i've got no more problems with it and all functioning.... so if u want to get a converted pajero...patulong ka sa kanya...

converted pajero 96 mdl swap with 98 fuego