New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    well, majority says it all, hassle yan, still up to you though, baka dyan p magstart ang problems mo afterwards, marami pa namang pwedeng gawin aside from that, good luck.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Call mo yan Tsong, mahirap, magastos, at dami mong kailangan i-consider.
    Swap mo nalang sa grand sport or SS na nasa likod and spare tire ang ride mo para less hassle.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Disadvantage niyan kapag nabangga ka. The bumpers will not absorb the impact. Your tire and carrier will. Result: damaged tailgate, quarter panel (where the carrier is bolted on), and possibly shattered rear glass. Yung bumper lang ang makakaligtas. hehehe.

Kaya hindi na din gaano uso sa mga 4x4 ang external tire carrier. Yung mga talagang pang-hardcore na lang ang nasa labas (kasi sumasabit ang gulong kapag nakatago sa ilalim and mahirap kunin kung nakatago sa loob).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    a2r2, panu gnawa mo sa bumper mo? azzztiiig ahh!!!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Salamat sa mga inputs niyo mga Sir. I've decided not to proceed with my project, ipunin ko na lang to have my Adv re-painted at sa audio.

Salamat uli.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by echo12 View Post
    Salamat sa mga inputs niyo mga Sir. I've decided not to proceed with my project, ipunin ko na lang to have my Adv re-painted at sa audio.

Salamat uli.
    bro, i wish i knew about this thread earlier... but good decision there bro! i would agree NOT to do the conversion. i would recall my embarrasing issue i had with your kind of tailgate and a rear mounted spare tire on the Adventure Grand Sport! During the Launch of the Strada in Sept 2006 i wanted to open the tailgate to see the third row seating setup. what i did not do right was the bracket that holds the spare tire was not totally pulled to the side. So when i lifted the tailgate, it left a small dent on the edge of the tailgate! The attendant, who was watching DVDs felt the movement and "ding" of the car and immediately caught me red handed and called the attention of Arlan Reyes of MMPC- but with Arlan being my friend, pardoned me (bless his heart) and said they can have that detailed since it will be used for future displays...

so how is your ride...? please post a pic or pm me... have a great day.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    mga guru gusto ko sana i pa convert ung reserbang gulong ko sa likod imbes na sa ilalim ang sasakyan ko ay adventure gen1 may alam ba kayong murang mapag pagwaan bago lang po kasi ako member d2. salamat po sa mga magrereply..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    why would you want to put the spare sa likod ng pinto sa likod? world war 2 is over, di na uso yung rear mounted spare.

kung gusto mo talaga, pwede siguro pa-fabricate ng mounting kagaya nung sa adventure super sport. madami nito sa banawe, i think.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    "gulat ako biglang lumitaw ung thread hehe..07 pa to ahh eheh.."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Convert my Adventure