New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    HELLO SIRS!

After installing Sprint Booster, and running it after a few kilometers... the check engine just light up. I've been running with it for a while now since the Check Engine will not light up always.

It's just this time, that I notice a loss of Power when running my Montero. By the Way, I also installed a DTS CHIP but have no problem with it until i installed sprint booster.

Any same experience out there? and advice.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pogy_uy View Post
    HELLO SIRS!

After installing Sprint Booster, and running it after a few kilometers... the check engine just light up. I've been running with it for a while now since the Check Engine will not light up always.

It's just this time, that I notice a loss of Power when running my Montero. By the Way, I also installed a DTS CHIP but have no problem with it until i installed sprint booster.

Any same experience out there? and advice.
    i have a feeling stucked open egr valve mo. may pang scan ka ba? nagkataon lang na bumigay nung nagkabit ka ng sprint booster. i have installed 19 units of sprint boosters before, never had any problem. pa scan mo, para malaman natin what is the code

CHECK ENGINE after installing SPRINT BOOSTER for MONTERO SPORT 2011 A/T