New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    This one's a follow-up....

Probably all of you have seen the commercial of PLDT DSL wherein this female OFW prefers her gotohan/mamihan business over an internet cafe...

I'd stick with the gotohan/mamihan anytime over an internet cafe!!!! You get paid 15pesos per bowl of goto/mami which probably a customer consumes in around 10 to 15 minutes as opposed to getting 15 pesos per hour of internet computer rental. Also, thats where the saying "TUBONG LUGAW" came from anyway.

Overhead cost of internet cafe:
    Overpriced PLDT DSL service coupled to overpriced PLDT DSL supplied computers plus never ending increase in MERALCO bills equals "LUGI NEGOSYO".

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I watched the Micheele Bayle video and it can look pretty convincing...

But I recall in the video that portions of the time spent with the vortex installed were spent driving behind a truck...I think this could have contributed much to the gas-saving ability of the test.

Also, you'll notice that when they fill up the gas tank for the 2nd time to measure the consumed gasoline w/o the vortex installed, the gas boy spills the gasoline and wipes the side of the car to remove it. This doesnt happed when they refill it for the 3rd time (to test for the consumption of gasoline with the vortex installed).

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yung pambili mo ng vortex, ikarga mo na lang ng gas...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Nakita ko na naman tong car vortex sa tv. ilustration is not even close sa totoong car intake. whereas, intake tube with vortex is directly routed into a cylinder.

In reality. air goes alternately in 4 holes before it is choked in the valves to enter the cylinders. I don't think air can maintain that rotating action to the cylinders. therefore using this vortex. is just taking your money and choking your car intake making your engine weak andresulting in higher gas consumption

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Car Vortex