New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    It also happens to my 2006 advie,before it can reach 140kph on SCTEX and NLEX,a couple of months ago 110kph was the maximum it could reach,despite having the PMS done for just a month; the problem was the fuel filter,a low quality[with water and dirt] diesel was the culprit,a gas station of unbranded name is my prime suspect for that;
    So,i have to change my fuel filter and never filled-up diesel on that gas station again;and my advie is back to its normal speed;
    ...you can also check your fuel filter and hopefully its not the engine that has the problem!

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Bro nangyari na rin sa akin yan. wlang limiter yung sa akin pero company car, na sa 110 lng ung hatak, adventure pla ride ko 2006, dati mahirap pag dumatakbo sa slex kasi nga ung hatak mahina. pero one of my boss friend singaporian ata nag offer dun sa amin to try one of there new products i think lambda yung pangalan di ko lang sure ( try nyu na lng as web ) after there work to my adventure nagulat ako kasi lumambot yung hatak at nkakaabot na 160 nang hindi nahihirapan yung makina. try mo sa kanila pre kung anu yung mapapayo nila sa inyo. precision motion yung pangalan nang company. sorry wla akong contact number nila. yung sinabi sa akin pre nang gumawa subrang dumi na daw yung loob nang makina mo kaya nahihirapan nang humigop leads to low power nang sasakyan. share ko lang sayu.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Sir,
    First a word of advice. Speed limit in NLEX and SCTEX is only 100 KPH. Please drive carefully.

I had the same experience when my adventure can only go up to 90 max.

If you will look at your engine there is a strainer located beside the the accelerator (just follow the cable that pulls it). Very carefully, remove the screw and you will find three things... 2-washers, 1-spring, 1-strainer. You might have difficulty doing this during the night so I recommend doing this in daytime. the very tiny strainer plays a very big role in your engine, and the performance of your engine. then clean the strainer with gas and use an air compressor in cleaning out the dirt. These dirt comes from the diesel fuel you are using.. imagine if this is not installed ... your engine would probably be dead by now from choking.. You can also have your fuel filter checked or probably changed if not been changed for a long period of time. You may now adjust your idle as recommended by mitsubishi. or you can just play it by ear. Also, go underneath and check your tail pipe.... you might have accidentally backed up and bumped your tail pipe and caused it to bend...Oh yes, also check if your accellerator cable is properly hooked, or clipped.

Drive carefully. 120 and 100 is just the same... you will get there only a few seconds or a few minutes earlier... and the truth is, it doesn't count! so why use up all your adrenalin on the road?

Drive defensively.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

anong ibig mong sabihin sa post mong ito brorenzo?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
can't go up to 120 km/h in my adventure