New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPrince
    sir tanong lang po. how much and where did u buy your delica? is it straight from subic or from a dealer in the metro?

thanks!

sir black prince i got it direct from subic i have a cousin who is working in subic and he has direct contact with the importers kaya di na ko nag bid i got my delica for 400k. mahal ba yun?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mga sirs nasubukan nyo n bang gumamit ng biodiesel? san ba nakakabili nun? dito ko sa qc and laging edsa ang daan ko going to work in ortigas.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mga sirs tanong ko lang kung nakagamit na ba kayo ng biodiesel? balak ko kasing gumamit nito. any advice?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by roblacer
    mga sirs tanong ko lang kung nakagamit na ba kayo ng biodiesel? balak ko kasing gumamit nito. any advice?
    Check out the Biodiesel Rulez thread, it should answer all your questions, and also there's a link on page 32 of that thread that lists all biodiesel sellers.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    Check out the Biodiesel Rulez thread, it should answer all your questions, and also there's a link on page 32 of that thread that lists all biodiesel sellers.

thanks sir falken.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Greetings to everyone and to Space Gear owners...I am new forum contributor and this particular one attracted me because i am aslo a new owner of a Space Gear 2002 model which i got from buendia car center (buy and sell agents). However, I got mine for only 485T (is that cheap? I would think it is). Other unit I saw are priced at 520T and above. My unit's mileage is at 38T when I got it which is beleivable since the 1st owner is a rich family from Tarlac with so many cars to use. The engine runs in good condition, finely tuned, and walang usok. others are right when they wrote that all locally purchased SGs are bare kaya nakakagigil ayusan. Hindi nga mukang Php1 mill when it was originally bought in 2000 kasi parang wala masyadong accesories, not even mag wheels to accesorize it.

My dilema right now is what to prioritize in dressing it up and enhancing the engine (sounds, intercooler, conversion to captain's chair in the front passanger, etc?). I would appreciate any advise...thanks and congrats to space gear boy on your new purchase.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    SGB,
    about the washers, pedeng pede i DIY yun. less than 10
    minutes lang ayos na

here's the link

Cranking up the boost on the 4D56TDIC
    Hi Bro! Im very intrested dun sa ...."washer" na sinasabi. anu po un? hehehe alam ku un wastegate pero parang hindi ko ma gets kung saan b un nilalagay un washer for dagdag ng boost po ba? 4m40 din un engine ko pero pajero Thanx bro...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    how do you know na change engine na ang spacegear, i just bought one for 120 thou maganda pa naman porma at body but the thing is di sya nag sstart sabi kasi nag overheat daw ng gamitin magdamag yung aircon.. bit the aircon is still working when i put a battery..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Calling Space Gear Owners