New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by x_driver_x
    My basic requirements are at least 8 seater and 500-600K ang price. MT Diesel. at least din 2002 model up..
    Hyundai Starex.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    starex or patrol...hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can't go wrong with starex. pasok na pasok sa budget ang relatively recent year models. plus, it's much more comfortable and spacious than a pajero or adventure.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    My basic requirements are at least 8 seater and 500-600K ang price. MT Diesel. at least din 2002 model up..
    hi. i'm selling my 2002 adventure. check mo sa car finder section. thanks and God bless.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Get a 2nd Hand Pajero 95-96 madami kang mabibili sa mga 2nd hand dealer.
    Ingat lang madami lang bugos dyan.

If you like Innova J konti nalang add mo pero medyo bouncy yong Innova
    Last edited by larshell; September 23rd, 2005 at 03:16 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, go for a Starex or Adventure. Given your criteria, the Starex best fits the deal.

Avoid converted SUV's... it's a hit or miss thing and then goodluck trying to sell it in the future.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    starex or late model gen 2 pajero (di nga lang2k2)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i'm an owner of a 1994 pajero converted car and so far, after topping up the odo from the previous owner by about 3,000 km or so, i don't have any complaint. i know buying an imported car from subic affects our car industry, but i have a different opinion on this that i don't want to talk about (similar to pirated dvd's vs. original).

mine was extensively nurtured by a pajero expert and i believe the critical conversion issues have been addressed very well. mind you, my idea of vehicle operation and maintenance is very basic, but not a problem. guess it's only a matter of having your car pampered once and for all by a reliable mechanic. honestly, after i got this from subic, only one visit to this pajero expert and another to the engine calibration center and that's it, i'm missing them already.

further, i was told that japanese specs are far superior than the local specs of pajero but i can't confirm this coz i've no experience with the local one.

i've enjoyed this car going to as far as ilocos, cagayan valley to laguna and other locations in the southern tagalog region. tried it on the highway, offroads and sand beaches. i'm satisfied and very happy.

enjoy and God bless.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    If you buy subic pajero's with a excellent mechanic on your right side, and lots of money in your left pocket i think there will be no problem. IMO, instead of spending your precious time and money in fixing and conditioning your pajero why not buy a brand new adventure ( small brother nga lng ng pajero ) with 3 years warranty, and i think the only carmarker wc offer rust warranty for 3 years, and ITS BRAND NEW!!!! Your hard earned 500k or 600k deserve a much better deals than fixing and reconditioning.

PS Adventure diesel for me is the most practical, reliable and easy to maintain compare to its competitor. wala pa po ganu factory defect.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ah eh..500k-600k lang ba ang bagong adventure?

id go with starex also..many 2001 models bago pa ang loob..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
BUYING IMPORTED 2nd HAND PAJERO.. NEED HELP!