New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    no it's not. malaking trabaho yun. pero it's not that hard. you just need to find a way of jacking up the body. relocation of radiator like they said and wiring etc. pinakamalaking problem mo nga diyan is the gear shifters

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    According to Mister Bishi (owner of the Pajero):

Well Baz and I managed to get all the body blocks in today. No real drama's except for the 2 front bolts being located inside the panel work. Hmmm worked out how they do it and Baz tacked some tangs to the heads of 2 of the new longer bolts and they worked fine. Removed radiator shroud, 3 options here, leave it out, 2" drop down brackets or trim the low half a bit and the fan will clear.
    Just removed a bracket which clamps the fuel filler line to the chassis, hose came up no probs. Undid ring clamp around the steering shaft yoke to allow it to slip in the spline as the body was raised (moved about 1" in the spline) and then reclamped. No probs in the engine bay, brake lines, hoses, electrical wiring all had heaps of give once all the clamps and cable ties were removed/'loosened. The fiddly bit is the t/case and gear levers we tried heating them up with an oxy and bending them for clearance but with the console in I can't get low range. So I think we will lengthen the t/case lever, the gearlever turned out ok will do this next weekend. Then it's just the raising the rear bumper and bullbar next.
    Now at least I can run those 35"s, roll on tax return.................

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di talaga bagay may bullbar sa body lifts. Check out the headlights.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Safe naman kaya yon?? parang nakakatakot yan ah...

LightForce ang Headlight.. Parang yung sayo Ungas

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas,

Magre-rebracket pa daw para sa front and rear bumpers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NightRock::: Yup LightForce 240, Aussies prefer it more. Inakma ko lang sa Pinoy style, hehehe. :D

OTEP::: Don't tell me you're seriously considering it to your rig? Madaming mods gagawin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice lift!, the problem i encountered when i lift my b2200 was the gear stick, tatama na sa body pag 4" ang lift, i stayed at 3.5", ibinaba ang radiator tapos pinalitan yung mga brake hose and air intake hose, mahl na para sa akin yung enginnering plastic/polyurethane, they suggest yung engine support, but i did it the filipino way - i used 5/8" flat washers stacked to each other - around 32 pcs. per bolt, then i use cylinder head bolts in replace of the short oem bolts, when it got finish i welded the stacked washers, sa ngayon wala pa naman problems, i also did this to a 4x2 hilux and a tamaraw fx. susubukan ko sana sa isang adventure pero when i look at the front bumper medyo mahirap ilipat dahil tatama na sa chasis... the real problem kept on nagging me is the complaints i get from my wife and children when they get on the vehicle - "ang hirap naman sumakay dito, palagyan mo ng hagdan"

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Panira yun eh. Si Bubbles gusto palagyan ng step. Safe naman bumper brakets kung bibili ka ng branded.

Is body lifting a GEN II Pajero as simple as it sounds? [pic and link]