New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you personally know the seller and have reason to trust him, and it checks out with the mechanic and there are no alarms at the traffic managemnt group (i.e.: not carnapped), that's a hell of a deal.

Make sure it's mechanically sound. Like I said, parts are expensive... Alternators, AC and the adjustable suspension all cost a lot to replace, and it's a fair bet the TPMS isn't working anymore, though you don't need it.

-

A manual R20 CR-V is more economical than a 2.8 AT Pajero. More refined, too. Drives nice. The reservations I have about recent CR-Vs, like rear differential and AT condition, don't apply to that model. It's a pretty safe buy.

Of course, neither car, still, will be as cheap to own and maintain as a Mirage.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    pardon my ignorance, ano ibig sabihin ng tpms?

- - - Updated - - -

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvertec View Post

Tire Pressure Monitoring System (monitors the pressure of your tires)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    samin 10 yr old fieldmaster... 41tkms... hehe

regarding sa glowplugs.. yes tama si sir testament.. pwede nga palitan ng class A hehe... medyo nasaktan lang ako sa cost kasi akin(gen2) 2x ako nagpalit... pareho original.. yung nauna mga 2 months lang tinagal...

yes tama nga sila hindi problema ang matic tranny... sa pajero club.. yung mga madalas ko makakwentohan.. dalwa sakanila 200t+ na tinakbo isang 280k at isang 250k yata... wala overhaul sila pareho.. and nag roadtrip kami kasama yung 280k ang tinakbo... hindi parin mausok... and swabe pa yung tunog ng makina.. 1999 yung unit niya 4wd... this year nagpalit siya all original engine support... dun daw nag improve yung sasakyan niya.. nawala ang ingay...

check niyo lang po mabuti kung... clean not flooded unit... dahil kahit anong sasakyan pag flooded.. masakit sa ulo.. hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^regarding sa glow plug concern, may solution na dyan galing sa PPAC.

Pajero Pilipinas Auto Club - Login

TS kung ako sa'yo dala ka nang magaling na mekaniko para ma-check mabuti FM na yan. If wala major problem, steal nga yan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow may ganyan palang mod.. di ko alam yung mod na yan.. yan yata problema ng gen2 ko..
    pero sakin nilagyan ko naman ng switch para never na mag on glowplugs ko unless when starting.. hehe

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    680K lang... diesel ba yun? gas?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    follow what your heart desires or which car will excite you the most....

a family friend of ours have the Paj. Intercooler way back then around 97 or 98...after a year or so, their neighbor got an Accord...

now, they still have their pajero and still in very good condition, still looks good.. their neighbors Accord, well if you put the two side by side, the Accord looks so dated now... still runs though but they never use this on long road trips anymore... don't know why... hehehe

our family friend now have an Altis which replaces their City... the City was bought around 2003... but they said most probably they will replace the Altis later on and the Pajero will stay....

isa rin sa dream car ko yang Pajero.. matibay yan and for me the design is timeless....

kapag me extrang pera ako later... I will probably also look for one...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
bnew mirage or 2h pajero?