New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drivensteven View Post
    ^^^ Kung mahirap bakit may 898 posts ka dito sa tsikot in a span of 2 years or less pa???

At ilang beses ka namin nakikita naka-online sa MSCP WebForum pero walang ginagawa (bago naging "temporarily suspended" yung handler name mo)...

MSCP Webforum:
    www.monterosportclubphils.com

MSCP Yahoo! Group Home Page:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/monterosportclubphils

MSCP Yahoo! Group Emails:
    monterosportclubphils*yahoo.com
    monterosportclubphils*yahoogroups.com
    are you questioning my post in Tsikot sir as you can see in that, not much "SENTIVE CONTRIBUTION ON THE FORUM mostly querry and also fortunately was also a member of Strada Club thats why sir i got that number of posts so posting on MSCP which is not sensitive contribution will not be counted as your rules. thus it make it clear with you and besides not only me that was banned di ba ,yes i do log in to see the forum on whats new ,what if dont have anything to wrote sa forum

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I think di talaga nila maintindihan yun mga di maka-comply with the 30 posts in 2 months rule.

Not all interested sa lahat o maraming topics, some might be interested in 1, 2, 3 or more topics. And what they do is nagbabasa lang usually to be informed which I think harmless sa MSCP system. Technology-wise harmless ang lurker sa system, it won't cause garbled data either, nagdagdagan lang ang data sa database for the members information and login data which will not affect the system.

The only sensible reason as stated by sir drivensteven is the forum is for those who wants to contribute only, who wants to participate, kaya if you are just reading or doing a research on Montero then you have the tendency to be suspended. Hindi ito wikipedia-like website.

And for the "aloof" thing, I think we don't feel it sa website but sa EB siguro pero we dont need to attend EBs naman. Others simply cannot attend EBs and others don't need to attend since okay na sila sa website.

I'm a member of different forums, some forums post ko lang siguro less than 20 in 3-5 years because 1 or 2 topics lang binabasa ko dun at wala naman ako gaano sasabihin. At sa ibang forum more than 100 in week. I think I can easily comply with that rule pero some talaga nahihirapan. I suggest replace that rule into inactive accounts. If you notice, less than 100 pa lang posts ko dito sa tsikot since 2003

But it is still your website and it's your rule, we are just saying that it's constricting rather than accommodating.

Just my 2 cents

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah wag mo na i-force yung issue sir bongliza. Mukang ikaw pa yung nag mamaka-awa at desperado... The Montero Sport is a very common car these days even without joining a club lots of people can help you. The Strada Club people (who are very friendly by the way) can also help you since essentially its the same car...
    yea sir Tidus agree on that hehehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    yea sir Tidus agree on that hehehe
    as i've said i gave up!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    mga mods ng MSCP, pwede ba ako pa-reconsider? I wasn't able to do the required number of post on the given time of MSCP. Pa-reconsider naman, i'll meet the required number of posts na this time.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]MODERATOR'S NOTE:

Original issue done and over.

Closing this thread.
    [/SIZE]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Bakit ako na banned? (in MSCP forums)