New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    I think your claims might fall under Small Claims procedure, walang abogado (or they are prohibited from appearing) as long as less than Php 100,000 ang claims natin. When I saw a complaint falling under Small Claims parang checklist lang siya so no need for legal advise and just a space wherein you explain everything that happened. Good thing also about this is that one day hearing lang so hindi masyado hassle sa parties to the case (and the intricacies of the legal procedures ).

Problem is I am uncertain if small claims has already been implemented in Q.C. .

BTW. remember to blotter the said event in the police station having jurisdiction.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    tulfo mo na yan sir. baka isang tawag palang ni Tulfo either a) mag pramis na tulungan ka to secure CR or b) refund ka nila. :D

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    pwede ka rin pala mag file ng affidavit of loss sir. so you can secure duplicate copy of CR.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    hindi pa naman dumarating sa point na mag ddemand ako
    pero im looking forward na maayus nila lahat
    this day they set a small talk sa office ng car shop
    hopefully they can resolve this issue
    sad to say na kakadala na mag buy ng car sa mga shop but i think
    not all
    nag kataon lang cguro na tapat ako sa shop
    na di maayus.

di ko pa naman na pa blotter
    if in case things get worst
    ill go for those advices that u guys gave me

hirap pa naman kasi im staying here in makati tpos ang
    pinupuntahan ko QC pa talong talo na ako sa pamasahe

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    iniisip ko kasi kung ako mag aasikaso patay ako
    panu work ko. hindi naman ako pwede mag leave ng matagal kasi
    wala na ako leave iisip ko kasi yung pwede ko gawin na
    easy lang wala ganu hassle
    siguro 3 option ko na lang pa blotter

baka option ko:

blotter
    complaint sa barangay
    lalapit na rin ako sa NBI cguro

sana wag na umabot sa ganun

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Faureyes View Post
    iniisip ko kasi kung ako mag aasikaso patay ako
    panu work ko. hindi naman ako pwede mag leave ng matagal kasi
    wala na ako leave iisip ko kasi yung pwede ko gawin na
    easy lang wala ganu hassle
    siguro 3 option ko na lang pa blotter

baka option ko:

blotter
    complaint sa barangay
    lalapit na rin ako sa NBI cguro

sana wag na umabot sa ganun

OT:

Pala absent ka no sir May pa lang wala kana leave. joke!

hehehe kidding aside,

yeah hassle nga mag asikaso ng ganyan. sana sir maayos na yang gusot sa car nyo. keep us updated!

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    May usapan pala kayo ngayon sir, bring a demand letter and let them sign it with date para unahan mo ng takot (tapos medyo pagalit mo pa ibagsak sa table ). Mahirap na, ikaw din pupunta sa lugar nila (they might see that as an advantage). Since your in the vicinity, why don't you drop by the police station for a blotter? (pag hindi magandan usapan *fingers crossed*) para fresh pa sa isip mo.

Just an advice from a fellow tsikoteer .

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Faureyes View Post
    mahal pa naman mag hire lawyer, i cant afford it
    hindi nga mamahalin sasakyan na bili ko kasi hindi naman ako mayaman.
    if in case they wont return my money back ba ka lalapitan ko na tlga si TULFO to help me with this car shop owner
    i almost spend 19k for restoring the cars life to make the car in condition
    and 85k payment for the price of the car and now i cant used it.
    all i have here is the receipt of all the expense and deed of sale and receipt of the car it self.

if i file a complaint about this positive ba na mananalo ako?
    yes, im 100% sure it winnable... the only thing you need to decide is what kind of action you will institute... civil or criminal.. in that situation, a legal advise is imperative.

take note, seeking legal advise is different from hiring the services of lawyer on a case basis... the first is through legal query for a small fee (time based or per query) the latter one is by retainer for the case itself in which case you will be paying attorney's fees.

if you feel spending a little more for legal query is no longer an option, and if it so happen that you personally dont know any lawyer at all for a free legal advise, you can still seek such legal advise from a PAO lawyer. its free just prove to them that you are not in the right financial standing to hire a lawyer of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by regaia View Post
    I think your claims might fall under Small Claims procedure, walang abogado (or they are prohibited from appearing) as long as less than Php 100,000 ang claims natin. When I saw a complaint falling under Small Claims parang checklist lang siya so no need for legal advise and just a space wherein you explain everything that happened. Good thing also about this is that one day hearing lang so hindi masyado hassle sa parties to the case (and the intricacies of the legal procedures ).

Problem is I am uncertain if small claims has already been implemented in Q.C. .

BTW. remember to blotter the said event in the police station having jurisdiction.
    Small Claims is being implemented in QC. actually it is one of the pilot areas of the Supreme Court.

in principle, lawyers are no longer needed in small claim (SC) cases...but technically they are not prohibited to appear... the rationale of SC procedure is simply to relax the procedure by doing away the technicalities and likewise to avoid additional burden on the party litigants in hiring and spending hard earned money for lawyers just to handle a small case.... thus, unless the party suing is knowledgeable of basic legal procedure, he can dispense the services or advice of a lawyer... but, and the big but, is if he is not, how he can determine what will be the right cause or causes of action he has against the other party and thereafter how to initiate it..

conversely, if a person will opt to engage the services of lawyer albeit what he is collecting is actually lower and not enough to cover the atty fee, its his choice and no one can challenge that.. it is a basic constitutional right to be represented by counsel at any proceedings and that right cannot be overturned by a mere rule of procedure like the small claims.

BTW, I also agree with the other suggestion of doing the paper works by yourself after causing the issuance of duplicate CR.

my cents.. regards.

phezthie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
asking for good advice