The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Just released today!
    Introductory price of only 1.280m!!!!

Need inputs mga paps!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Saw one on display. Main difference with standard GLS as far as what I checked

1. 6MT transmission
    2. No GPS navi
    3. No backing sensor
    4. No push start/stop button

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Backing sensor and camera are affordable upgrades. i like the traditional ignition

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by fireice2 View Post
    Backing sensor and camera are affordable upgrades. i like the traditional ignition

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
    Add to that, Navi/GPS. I'd rather use waze.

Ang downside lang is being manual lalo na sa ganito kalaki sasakyan at idaily drive mo sa trapik. Manila trapik is going to be worst in 2-3 years time before mabuksan ang nlex/slex connector and other projs.

Pero if gusto mo talaga montero, tiis ganda na lang. Or go with matic innova at that price range.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Add to that, Navi/GPS. I'd rather use waze.

Ang downside lang is being manual lalo na sa ganito kalaki sasakyan at idaily drive mo sa trapik. Manila trapik is going to be worst in 2-3 years time before mabuksan ang nlex/slex connector and other projs.

Pero if gusto mo talaga montero, tiis ganda na lang. Or go with matic innova at that price range.
    Add to that, check mo sa parts department if this uses Dual mass flywheel. And if it does, check with them how much ito kasama na clutch assy. Dual mass flywheel is considered as consumable item compared sa traditional na single mass na alam natin. Usually around 150T kms or less ito nasisira. It cost around 60-100k pesos depends sa brand and size.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by siuu3ci View Post
    Saw one on display. Main difference with standard GLS as far as what I checked
    1. 6MT transmission
    2. No GPS navi
    3. No backing sensor
    4. No push start/stop button
    We checked out the 2017 Montero Sport GLX M/T at the casa and asked the agent if there was a backup camera with warning lines on the screen. He asked my friend to try backing up the unit and there was a camera with the warning lines.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Anyone knows what head unit it's using? Near as I can tell from the looks of it, it's the same head unit as the one on the 2015 Strada GLS V. Also will accessories for the 2016 GLS such as door sills and spoilers fit on the 2017 GLX?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ANy GLX owners there? kumusta and Manual experience as daily drive?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    GLXers how is your timpla of the clutch? Mahirap ba talaga un uphill start ng GLX compared to other SUVs? Madaming beses na ako namatayan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    walang anti-stall...

FOCUS