New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yes. It's cheaper and has more features than the Hilux. Whatever advantages the Hilux may have doesn't seem worth the price premium Toyota is asking for...
    or the Fortuner's in the next months to come

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT si niky kamukha ng site owner ng www.4x4ph.com (si crawdaddy). hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yes. It's cheaper and has more features than the Hilux. Whatever advantages the Hilux may have doesn't seem worth the price premium Toyota is asking for...
    okay thanks, is it still available for a test drive, wanna try it myself n get the feel, will also do for the hilux. pwede bang testingin sa malubak na road? tia

moustache required?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: Bigote: That's the result of losing your Gilette razor in a flood and being too cheap to buy a new one (though that's weird... my gas for one day costs more than a razor!)

RE: Galant: Oldies: I'm 31. So yes, that counts as oldie.

RE: Strada vs. Hilux: A new set of shocks is a less painful option than losing money on a trade-in, but if you're buying brand new, the Strada is definitely better bang-for-the-buck. Just wait for the Everest-Alterra-Fortuner style seven seater (If mitsu doesn't do this, they're missing a big opportunity...).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT si niky kamukha ng site owner ng www.4x4ph.com (si crawdaddy). hehehe.
    Oo nga. Sinabi ko nga din yan kay Alfred the other night. Hehe. It must be the beard! Hehe.

O baka iisa lang sila!?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Niky,

Sir pasensiya na nga pala last Saturday. I was in a hurry hindi nako nakapagpaalam sa inyo ni Mbt.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Okay lang, man. Sayang lang, I wanted to compare the D-Max to the Strada while the Strada was still fresh in my mind, but no biggie.

Kita-kits nalang sa launch ng Ranger... hahaha!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Okay lang, man. Sayang lang, I wanted to compare the D-Max to the Strada while the Strada was still fresh in my mind, but no biggie.

Kita-kits nalang sa launch ng Ranger... hahaha!!!
    Niky,
    Basta except for the engine of the AT variants (wherein I think the Dmax wins), beaten down na ang Dmax. Ride, space, porma...Strada wins.

Otep got to test drive my Dmax before he drove the Strada. Next time we meet, test drive mo.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    All right. Just waiting to find out when the public test-drive of the Ranger is. Kung puwede, we can do it at Ford Global City.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posting some pics from the recent Mitsubishi Exhibit

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Aftermath:  Mitsubishi Test Drive- Galant, Lancer 2.0, and the all new STRADA