New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    guys, i have learned here that to lift the pajero (or strada) front end by about 2 inches, all that is needed is to crank the torsion bars. this however will make the ride stiffer.

the suggestion is to replace the torsion bars with aftermarket ones so that the ride will not suffer as much due to the cranking of the torsion bars.

what brands do you suggest? where do i ge them? local or abroad, doesn't matter.

thanks,

andy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Recommended by MisterBishi sa Outerlimits ay yung brand na Pedders. Made in Oz. Not very popular but works great daw. Cheaper than other 'name-brand' bars din.

Ewan ko lang kung may local dealer.

You can always search the net. May website ang Pedders.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    freeman daw, armark meron pati 199offroadhouse but they say wag daw crank 2in kasi tagtag talaga so wats d point of changing ur t bar kung d din nila recommend i crank ng 2in..funny, ibang web sites sabi naman kaya ng oem t bar yan kahit icrank ng 2in, yung gen2 matibay daw, yung gen1 ang manipis.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam ko na! i-try nyo na lang i-crank, hanggang satisfied na kayo sa compromise between ride comfort and ride height! hehehehe nanggugulo lang :p

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung aftermarket t-bars, kahit naka-reset at di cranked lifted stance na agad. That's why it is not recommended to crank it up too much, unless you want the ride comfort compromised in some other way.

And with aftermarket t-bars, you still have the option to crank it more to gain enough height. But your wallet won't gain that much. :D

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    thanks for the replies guys, i got a quote for the rancho rockcrawler t-bars. around 17,000 pesos delivered to my door

check ko nga ang website ng pedders.

andy

aftermarket pajero/strada torsion bars: what brand to get?