1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The name of the person is on the thread title

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    what's his handle here?
    He created a new one with exactly 1 post in 2016 Montero Sport thread. His new handle is MONTEROMAKATI.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Maraming salamat po sa heads up and advice

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nandyan pic nya sa fb nya..

Page Not Found | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by sado001 View Post
    Maraming salamat po sa heads up and advice

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Dear Members, if you are looking to buy a new car, please avoid this sales agent from Citimotors Makati.

He has violated the forum rules multiple times for several years. He spams the Mitsubishi threads which wastes the bandwidth and destroys content of the threads. If this person has no respect for the rules of the largest automotive forum in the country, what would you expect if an issue comes up with your car purchase?

His current contact number is 09176730529. AVOID!
    Hello Sir,

Im not sure If im on the right forum or thread, but I was hoping for someone to help me with my concern.
    We ordered a Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 GLX Red (Infrared) Color but when we checked the card in the Dealers Branch it was a Wine Red color. After waiting for almost 3 months this is what we get? What should we do? Bargain? Ask for compensation? more freebies? Discounts?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arrjhay27 View Post
    Hello Sir,

Im not sure If im on the right forum or thread, but I was hoping for someone to help me with my concern.
    We ordered a Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 GLX Red (Infrared) Color but when we checked the card in the Dealers Branch it was a Wine Red color. After waiting for almost 3 months this is what we get? What should we do? Bargain? Ask for compensation? more freebies? Discounts?
    is it an official color? if so, wait for your unit to arrive. are you willing to wait again? if it is not an official color, then that car will never arrive.
    kung hindi pa kayo nag-abot ng salapi, ay puede nyong i-cancel ang deal.
    if you are willing to live with that other color naman, then there's no problem. if you wish to be assuaged into accepting that color "against your better judgement", you can lead them on by saying you want more freebies.
    happy bargaining.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by arrjhay27 View Post
    Hello Sir,

Minsan it's a dealer's racket.

They'll lead you on sa color ba gusto mo then pag malapit na turnover, bibiglain ka na wala daw stock yung gusto mo, oorder pa daw sa planta. "May ibang color available kung gusto mo".

Probably an old non-moving stock na gusto nila i-dispatch na. Dealers buy the car from the distributor, kaya it's their problem kung naka- tengga yung stock.

On the other hand, kung flexible ka naman sa color, then maybe its not too bad - bargaining chip na lang siguro (discounts, freebies) kasi pinaasa ka.

Sent from my SM-J106B using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Dear Members, if you are looking to buy a new car, please avoid this sales agent from Citimotors Makati.

He has violated the forum rules multiple times for several years. He spams the Mitsubishi threads which wastes the bandwidth and destroys content of the threads. If this person has no respect for the rules of the largest automotive forum in the country, what would you expect if an issue comes up with your car purchase?

His current contact number is 09176730529. AVOID!
    Noted on this Sir thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12