Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
mmmkay.

new pajero has stability control, dual airbags, ABS, and other extra stuff that the FM doesn't have. they all add to the price.

and there's the excise tax which basically added to the price as well. that explains the price gap.

granted, mejo olats mitsu phils with their decisions, hopefully this changes soon.

i wanna trade in the outlander for the 06 model. but i like the loooks of the older model. hehehe.
-Hindi excise tax ang dapat sisihin... Cge sabihin na natin 350k ang tinaas ng tax sa Pajero Fieldmaster 1.750mil na dti 1.4 mil(Fieldmaster)...

-Hindi ito applicable... Kasi na launch ang NEW PAJERO 2004... It means The New Pajero's both Gas and Diesel were already taxed... At that time 2.35mil ang gas at 2.45mil ang diesel...

-Tapos ang New Diesel Pajero 2.45mil naging 2.65mil... Pero ang New Gas Pajero kept its price tag na 2.35mil, pero sabay lng sila ni-launch... Paano mo ma-explain ang 200k increase ng New Diesel Pajero kung hindi mismo ang Mitsu may pakana nyan...

-My point is kung tax ang nagpataas nyang price edi dapat pati New Gas Pajero ay mga 2.5mil na po...