3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    diba may thread na na ganito?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bossing... minerge ko na.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I like to quote the commercial of Vaseline Shampoo with this topic...
    "Ang Kapal !!!" Yeah that's right ang kapal nila... I think Mitsu Phil is in suicide mode right now thinking about pricing their cars that HIGH... Look at the new Pajero v/s The Pajero Fieldmaster... Their price gap is almost 1 million pesos... And now, after the long absence they come up with ANOTHER LATE, FUGLY FACED model with a price so HIGH... Haaay naku!!! Ewan ko ba sa inyo...

Di nyo gayahin ang MAZDA na they put their prices right... Kasi they know that people want a product that their money deserves...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the new galant will have the same fate as their Outlander. Its priced to high against its competitors. No wonder fewer people buy mitsubishi now a days.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    Does it have the 3.8L V6?
    I believe the ASEAN version will only have the 2.4 liter MIVEC.

Quote Originally Posted by number001
    A better adversary to the Lumina! hahaha
    Front end looks worse though... will this sell? We'll have to wait and see(high price+ugly face doesn't seem like a good combo)...

The Australian market 380 looks much better.

I guess Mitsubishi Australia knew the Galant Grunder/ASEAN Galant wouldn't work out in their market!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    For the same engine, mag-Grandis nalang ako.

Top of that, it's a tad cheaper pa.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828
    the new galant will have the same fate as their Outlander. Its priced to high against its competitors. No wonder fewer people buy mitsubishi now a days.
    I just remembered, merong newspaper article a few days ago that said Mitsubishi was no.2 overall in terms of sales sa market naten.

But I'm thinkin, which model sells kaya? I don't exactly see that many new Lancers or Pajeros or even Adventures around...

Is it because of their L300?? hehe

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025
    Look at the new Pajero v/s The Pajero Fieldmaster... Their price gap is almost 1 million pesos...
    mmmkay.

new pajero has stability control, dual airbags, ABS, and other extra stuff that the FM doesn't have. they all add to the price.

and there's the excise tax which basically added to the price as well. that explains the price gap.

granted, mejo olats mitsu phils with their decisions, hopefully this changes soon.

i wanna trade in the outlander for the 06 model. but i like the loooks of the older model. hehehe.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
(9th Gen) Taiwan Mitsubishi Galant Launched [Renamed]