New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi Guys. I moved to Makati in July from the USA and just bought an 85 Mitsu Box Type. I looked around for a while and found a really clean SL. I want to upgrade the car and hope you guys can help me. Sorry if some of these questions sound stupid but I am not familiar with the car market here. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

1. Where can I get a GT bumper. Do they make copies?

2. Where can I get a header and do you have any suggestions for an exhaust system?

3. Where can I get suspension parts? I want to lower the car but don't want to cut the springs.

4. Any suggestions you may have for upgrading the car would be great.

I'm sorry I don't speak Tagalog so please answer in english. Thanks again, Mic

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer Buddy View Post
    Hi Guys. I moved to Makati in July from the USA and just bought an 85 Mitsu Box Type. I looked around for a while and found a really clean SL. I want to upgrade the car and hope you guys can help me. Sorry if some of these questions sound stupid but I am not familiar with the car market here. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

1. Where can I get a GT bumper. Do they make copies?

2. Where can I get a header and do you have any suggestions for an exhaust system?

3. Where can I get suspension parts? I want to lower the car but don't want to cut the springs.

4. Any suggestions you may have for upgrading the car would be great.

I'm sorry I don't speak Tagalog so please answer in english. Thanks again, Mic

buddy,
    when in rome, be a roman, specially if you need something. it is not too late to learn. if you wanna have your questions answered, go to banawe street in quezon city. that should be your one stop shop for your mods you are planning of doing
    jick

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Good day po!! I'm loking for a boxtype po. My son is 2months old and my wife went to CS when she gave birth. Hirap po kasi i-comute ng mag ina ko pag umuuwi po kami ng bulacan. I'm asking po for your assistance/help kng san po ako mkakabili ng boxtype. This will be my first car for my family if ever. Low budget lng po ako, 40-50k po budget ko. I've heard sa may laguna yata may mga nagbebnta ng boxtype at low prices but good quality. Thanks po!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Goodluck . Look on a Buy and Sell newspaper as long as it has a good engine .

85 Mitu Box Type Project questions