New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Take it to Kaiser along West Ave. Meron don na replacement tank top. Although if I were in your place I'd get a brand new replacement radiator. Have had one in my Gen 2.5 Pajero for more than 2 years now. No issue whatsoever. Got it for P8k i think.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    Take it to Kaiser along West Ave. Meron don na replacement tank top. Although if I were in your place I'd get a brand new replacement radiator. Have had one in my Gen 2.5 Pajero for more than 2 years now. No issue whatsoever. Got it for P8k i think.
    full aluminum rad na ba sir yung 8k?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Yup it is.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yup it is.

for full aluminum rad, thats reasonable na. sa Kaiser mo nabili?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Not in Kaiser. They also have it but mas mahal.

Got it from a supplier of Motorcraft along Amoranto near Banawe. That's where I have my rigs serviced. Apologies but if I remember correctly I got the radiator for the Gen 2.5(4m40) for P12k. Sa Kaiser mga P18k ang cost ng same exact radiator. I also replaced the radiator of my LC 80 and got it from the same supplier for P18k I think.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Not in Kaiser. They also have it but mas mahal.

Got it from a supplier of Motorcraft along Amoranto near Banawe. That's where I have my rigs serviced. Apologies but if I remember correctly I got the radiator for the Gen 2.5(4m40) for P12k. Sa Kaiser mga P18k ang cost ng same exact radiator. I also replaced the radiator of my LC 80 and got it from the same supplier for P18k I think.

ah. nakikita ko nga yung motorcraft. but never tried their service. do they do basic PMS? change oil? tappets adjustment?

sir, if you dont mind me asking, where exactly were you able to get you rad? mine is almost due for replacement na din. kasi dami ng rust.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Yup Motorcraft does basic PMS. That's where I have all my rigs serviced once warranty expires. Very good capable and honest mechanics. Just go there early as the lines get long. Been a regular customer for 7 years now.

I got the radiator through Motorcraft. Talk to Robert (owner). He'll get it for you. Their number is 4148633

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yup Motorcraft does basic PMS. That's where I have all my rigs serviced once warranty expires. Very good capable and honest mechanics. Just go there early as the lines get long. Been a regular customer for 7 years now.

I got the radiator through Motorcraft. Talk to Robert (owner). He'll get it for you. Their number is 4148633

ok sir. will try to give them a call.

bit OT, how much do they charge for change oil?

i always pass by retiro and lagi nga sila puno. service must be really good.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ok sir. will try to give them a call.

bit OT, how much do they charge for change oil?

i always pass by retiro and lagi nga sila puno. service must be really good.
    P250 for change oil. Yes the place is always full. That's why be there early. They open at 830am. When I have a rig serviced my driver gets there around 730am to be sure to get a spot.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    P250 for change oil. Yes the place is always full. That's why be there early. They open at 830am. When I have a rig serviced my driver gets there around 730am to be sure to get a spot.

reasonable price. ok sir.

thanks! will visit them soon.

to TS, if may sira na yung plastic top ng radiator mo, pwede pala to have it changed it sa Denso Banawe.

or Q.Ave yata?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
4m40 FM Pajero Radiator