New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hello mga sirs,

Ask ko lang po sana kung normal lang na may lumalabas na oil sa breather hose cable that is connected to the air intake system? Pagnererev ng around 3000rpm may oil na lumalabas pero not so much parang dumudura ng oil.

I drive a pajero gen.2 4D56 TD, ok naman po yung performance ng sasakyan yun lang po prob ko.

Hope matulungan nyo po ako. tnx in advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I have the same problem with my pajero 4D56TDI 5dr, i have research the internet for a solution to this problem and this is what i found, causes; a. blow-by gas forcing oil into the breather tube, b. faulty design of the breather tube opening. I read of a case where the engine was completely overhauled, but oil still comes out of the tube, another case the engine was replace with a new cylinder head and the problem disappeared. For my case engine power is still ok and FC is 6.5-7.5 city, i am enclined on the second cause so i install an oil catch on the tube before it goes to the air intake. I don't have my camera now but i can send you a picture later if you want.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    sir, san niyo pinagawa yung oil catch? i'm having a similar problem with my diesel adventure.there's a spoonful of oil in the airfilter housing tube.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Sa Blade sa MOA may nabibili, P2,500 nga lang. Search ka sa net, meron niyan dyan.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    thank you sir sige che-check ko sana magkasya sa makina ng adventure

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Boss, try nyo sa el dorado ( authorized mitsu dealer)paco. Original or replacement meron sila.Look for ate pearly. Meron sila spare parts for your unit. Make tawad also. goodluck!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    oo nga ano. tanong ko nga kay ferds ng eldorado bicutan...iniisip ko kasi aftermarket part itong oil catch..sige matanong ko nga .thanks bro.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    [IMG]www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2481104874094&set=a.2481104114075.2 146729.1446737127&type=1[/img]

4D56 td breather hose-oil coming out