New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by b0y37 View Post
    If you're sure about the adventure, may I suggest that you get the gasoline variant for your purposes. Mabagal kasi ang diesel adventure.

OT po, tanong lang pala regarding sa reliability ng 4d56... hindi ba reliable ang engines ng ibang makers? Given the same care/neglect, mas magtatagal ba talaga ang 4d56?
    AFAIK, The Gasoline variants of the Adventure are not currently not being produced by MMPC- puro diesel powered nalang.

*Mitsubishi mods, please merge this thread with a similar thread made about two months ago by Tsikoteer Batangmahal:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55336

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by b0y37 View Post
    OT po, tanong lang pala regarding sa reliability ng 4d56... hindi ba reliable ang engines ng ibang makers? Given the same care/neglect, mas magtatagal ba talaga ang 4d56?
    Isuzu engines are really reliable because of it's timing chain but it's quite noisy. Given the same care, the 4D56 will pretty much stay faithful to the owner, it feels far refined than the noisy competitor too. Given the same neglect, I would put my fingers on the Isuzu.
    iam3739.com

drey, yung sa 4jg2 local trooper at sa 4ja1 ng highlander up to the current sportivo are all TIMING GEAR...

kahit anong makina naman e, isipin mo ikaw, as tao i-neglect mo ang "care mo sa sarili" diba di ka din tatagal....kaya nga diba older or people noong araw live longer than most of the people today.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yup timing gear isuzu..basta alagaan lang ang timing belt ng 4d56 oks yan..pag napabayaan jan tayo yari...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
4 New Mitsubishi 2009 Models