Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    im currently looking at a 2nd hand galant 99 A/T

will check it out this weekend

any tips on what i should look out for?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    which galant is that? yun ba yung body ng unang V6?

i had a 1996 V6 matic and my friend had a 1998 V6 matc, and we both had the same problem, transmission. I was lucky to sell mine while the problem was still not so bad. my friend was not so lucky, he had to replace his whole transmission. i drove his last saturday and mukhang ok naman.

transmission lang talaga problema ng matic na galant. ipa check mo muna.

andy

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    VR or super saloon? watch out for th tranny... mejo sirain ang tranny ng galant, lalo na yung matic. i've got limited experience with the 8g galant, pero do watch out also for the underchassis like the bushings, shocks, ball joints, etc.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    VR or super saloon? watch out for th tranny... mejo sirain ang tranny ng galant, lalo na yung matic. i've got limited experience with the 8g galant, pero do watch out also for the underchassis like the bushings, shocks, ball joints, etc.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    VR or super saloon? watch out for the tranny... mejo sirain ang tranny ng galant, lalo na yung matic. i've got limited experience with the 8g galant, pero do watch out also for the underchassis like the bushings, shocks, ball joints, etc.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    had a 99 galant before, SS A/T. had a problem with the trans as well.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galant sakit talaga tranny lalo na yung at trans but yung 99 better na na like the 94to97 where the suspension really sucked.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    thanks for the replies friends

i have a liking to the galant kaya i wanted to look at this unit. i actually own a 6g gti and i love how it performs. i want to get my wife an a/t car na relatively new para less the maintenance hassle.

kailangan talaga matic....:freak:
    any suggestions? 400k budget more or less;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cefiro or accord?

or late model EK civic, swak din sa budget mo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas ok ang accord siguro kung matic ang hanap mo.... medyo problema nga raw ang auto tranny nang galant.....kung manual eh ok na siguro ang galant...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2nd hand galant?